The Official QONQR Community Forums
OnsIaught

In Need Of Some In-Game Company

Although I don't talk much, I always enjoy the interaction between players. Obviously, this game doesn't provide in-game chat and it's tedious having to constantly log in to this forums just to find someone to further figure out this game.

Well, if you're new and you want to start levelling up. Just attack away using zone attack. They will help you level up faster. When you get bases available, put them down in those zones that are held by the ghosts. . If you go for sa trip later on interstate you can replace them into ones owned by faceless. You will earn credits just at a slower rate. But something is better than nothing. As i stated before, i had same issue. But i worked at it and i managed to do it. In your faction area, there should be a guide specific to your faction on how to play, or you can read the generic ones that are posted above.

I can totally add you to the BLAB WHAP group on groupme! It's my babai. Well... Mine and Jays. Just pretend I didn't say that. Its an off topic cross faction group. Plenty of socializing going on in there. The new WP update won't give links properly anymore. If you're interested you can message me with contact info and I'd be glad to add you!

I can totally add you to the BLAB WHAP group on groupme! It's my babai. Well... Mine and Jays. Just pretend I didn't say that. Its an off topic cross faction group. Plenty of socializing going on in there. The new WP update won't give links properly anymore. If you're interested you can message me with contact info and I'd be glad to add you!

star_wars_its_a_trap.jpg

If you would like some company, I know many friendly Faceless you can chat with! No location required! :-) We use a free app for phones to chat and can assist you with any questions or concerns you may have. With chatting, it also adds a whole new level of interaction to the gaming experience! And no, do not switch factions. I promise you we have many many good, communicative player among our faction. Please, contact me via twitter @QonqrICEBITCH or simply send me a private message through this forum and I can hook you up. Have a good one!

Although I don't talk much, I always enjoy the interaction between players. Obviously, this game doesn't provide in-game chat and it's tedious having to constantly log in to this forums just to find someone to further figure out this game.

you'd get more joy posting in the faceless forum [linked from teh main forum] introduce yourself there and you'll get replies [helpful ones instead of "join xxxx instead"]

the reason people ask your location is so they can help you take zones.