The Official QONQR Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
zhris

Subliminal Messages?

On the scope, Attack is red, Defend is green, and Support is purple.... which happen to be the faction colours. Is there a hidden meaning here...?

the ever so subtle message is legion attack stuff, swarm defend stuff and purple is other ;)

the ever so subtle message is legion attack stuff, swarm defend stuff and purple is other ;)

It is not like purple is "other". Faceless probably are purple because noone knows what they are up to. So it makes sense for support bots allowing to increase attack OR defend capabilities to have the same color.

I've written a post on these "coincidences" on the second to last day of the previous year:

http://community.qonqr.com/index.php?/topic/3396-faction-bonus-and-the-bot-type-faction-color-scheme-similarties/

the bonus idea has been suggested before, i don't like it however as a % boost to attack & defense is alot better than a % boost to support so legion & swarm would get a much better boost than faceless.

im all for some more differences between factions, in the standard rpg style [strong warrior, quick elf, magic wizzard etc]

legion it obviously makes sense to increase attack and swarm increase shield but support boosts is poor.

perhaps faceless could have a boost to qredit harvesting? or reduce the prices of ordinance or something i don't know