The Official QONQR Community Forums
OnsIaught

Change For A Challenge

There are no other players around me that are active. So I'm considering changing teams for a more fulfilling sense of achievement in the game.

Wondering which team would be better. Liking the name "Legion" over "Swarm". But still, it's only a thought.

have a look at the back story. Do you think qonqr should be utilized (swarm) or destroyed (legion). By my faction you can see my bias. Would be happy to have you part so our faction and I a sure you would get some support dismantling the areas around you.

If there is nobody around you active then surely it doesn't matter what faction you are? I guess it depends why you chose faceless in the first place and how you feel about others but things always change, you might change and have two new players pop up in your hometown the next day.

I'm not in a very active area either but i am very happy i chose faceless and continue to build up strong defenses in my area because you never know what is around the corner....

Hey Onslaught, we have a group for beginning players that can make you feel very welcomed and glad that you are Faceless. Please message me in game or talk to Edroc213 who started it.

Obviously, everyone's going to want you to switch to their team. Welcome to the game at any rate, regardless of your decision!

On 12-12-12 I became one of the first few players in the game to switch from my starting faction to a new faction. At the time I was Faceless and had taken everything in my area and had grown tired of the boredom of not having a nearby team to play with. I chose to switch to Legion and it was the best choice I made in my game play. Nothing against Faceless, but the Legion team just suited my style of play much better.

Send me an in-game Wire message when you join The Legion and I'll try to help you get in touch with team mates in your area.

Good Luck.

Interesting Reading for potential Legion players:

Local Team Badge Samples:

Texas

Connecticut

Wisconsin & Minnesota

lol Here's my advice. Stay as you are for a while. Get to know as many players as possible. Ask yourself what kind of person you are and find the path to your best fit. If you like lying, spying and deception find a team who has no shame at all. If you prefer illusion over looks find a team that buys victory with cash. if you are a person who craves vengeance and fulfilling grudges you will have no trouble finding that as well.. massive armies motivated by exacting revenge for personal troubles. There are many types of groups because there are many types of people.

Personally i like finding people you can really rely on. Not just a good player or the most players, but good human beings. Try to work with people that you can hold your head high working with them even if you all have 0 zones.

My preference is to focus on quality over quantity. A team of reliable and awesome human beings. Not motivated by revenge. Not rallied by promises of future hopes, status and cash. Not embarrassing the team by dishonorable acts. Friends supporting friends even in the face of overwhelming odds.

So if you prefer attacking to help rather than out of revenge, letting your deeds be your message rather than a loud mouth and if you like the idea of people who do not use drama, scams or make giant public spectacles of themselves embarrassing their team... there is a team for that too. If you prefer quality over quantity. Rebelling over oppressing and so forth.. there is a team for that as well! :D If you need help finding any of the above mentioned types of groups let me know.

Either way good luck and just try to find the best qonqr experience possible. And if all else fails and you are going to give up or quit... perhaps you will consider Practicing at the Swarm School of Kung fu :) We are quite efficient at helping people enjoy the game who may have otherwise quit.

This is not a sales message lol fellow human being choose your own path!

Hey, I was Swarm and now I'm faceless. I almost quit playing because swarm is terrible. Monk plays these headgames and likes to sound like he's an actual monk, really he's just getting in his team's head. Anyway, faceless and legion are more fun. I've been happy on faceless. Everyone here is cool, but I've met a lot of great legion players, too.

Either way? KCCO

There are no other players around me that are active. So I'm considering changing teams for a more fulfilling sense of achievement in the game.

Wondering which team would be better. Liking the name "Legion" over "Swarm". But still, it's only a thought.

You are having a very complicated choise..

For real I don't think you can make a bad decision so it's all up to you. QONQRing is actually quite fun so if the place around you is Faceless, it is probably fun to play a different faction..

Anyway - no matter what you decide, you can message me here in the board or in game to get more info. I do hope you like the game and if the game as it is feels boring then change of faction is probably something you will benefit.

Yes most of us are nice no matter what faction you are. The social part is very fun also. If you haven't settled in yet and you want to fight local pick the least represented team. You can find that out by using the portal link in game. But also remember after you level there is a long range war also. 400 miles in any direction of yours current location. You can in game me no matter the faction you pick. Some people in this game are bitter don't let them get under your skin. Just like in life. The QONQR experience is what you make it.