The Official QONQR Community Forums
eric_triplec

Wonder when the multiscope checking will be implement on web

really? so terrible my region here and my singapore teammate fighting with enemy with multi scope so hard to against them sad -_-

You should send a message with your concerns to support@qonqr.com. Remember to add all the details (name of accounts dates and times when you think multi-scoping is happening etc.)

The support team will decide if those people are multi-scoping and will take action accordingly.

Don't waste your time, there isn't really anything the devs can do about it. Best you'll get is a story about how they "recently" banned one of the "biggest spenders in the game" for multiscoping.

They were kicking around the idea of putting a multiscoping detection device on the web, but a bunch of multiscopers cried about it being an invasion of privacy so they decided not to do it. These are the same people who will use a picture of their own face as their avatar and post on the Qonqr facebook page from their own facebook page with their real name and profile picture. Yup, they must be real worried about someone "tracking them down" LOL.

Sorry eric, only thing you can do is deal with it.

Don't waste your time, there isn't really anything the devs can do about it. Best you'll get is a story about how they "recently" banned one of the "biggest spenders in the game" for multiscoping.

They were kicking around the idea of putting a multiscoping detection device on the web, but a bunch of multiscopers cried about it being an invasion of privacy so they decided not to do it. These are the same people who will use a picture of their own face as their avatar and post on the Qonqr facebook page from their own facebook page with their real name and profile picture. Yup, they must be real worried about someone "tracking them down" LOL.

Sorry eric, only thing you can do is deal with it.

I must say I disagree with this post.

To me the main point of not to go forward with this tool is that it'd make everyone to police themselves without no clear sense of authority. Also I think it was a way too powerful tool to track someone down as it gave away specific distances of launches from two different users. For instant you could use the tool to track down the distance of your target to your own launches and the results were quite specific. To me it doesn't seem something that should be easily accessable to everyone. First to not give harassers too much power, but also to not makes this is a self-police game where everyone secures their own gaming.

It might not the be the only reason reason to oppose this tool, but also it doesn't make everyone who does a multi-scoper (if that was true it would actually make it quite easy to spot multi-scopers then).

And I do have my own face in that profile picture (like you said), but I don't use my Facebook account here and also use twitter only to play QONQR.

PS. You can read what was posted about the tool from this post (now locked):

I did send Gadgerson another idea which might address people's privacy concerns and help to reduce the workload on the Devs, but I'm not sure she reads PM's here.

What about creating a Player Volunteer Support Group and obfuscating the data so when members of the group review a case they cannot identify who the users are or where it is?

It could work like this:

A player reports a suspected cheater by supplying all user names they believe are cheats in-game or in the portal. The data used to identify cheaters in those charts is obfuscated and a member (or members) of PVSG is then allowed to analyse the charts and determine if there is a case to be investigated. If there is then it is forwarded to the Devs for a more detailed investigation.

It could also be made that a case must be reviewed by x number of PVSG members and x number of them must vote that it is a case that needs further investigation.

Members of the PVSG would probably need some training to allow them to use those charts etc. efficiently. And also sign something so they don't do anything dodgy or aren't allowed to submit their own cheat reports.

let me tell you all truely player, this is how support team not straight to the point, not enough cruel, not enough strict to player who multi scope, he reply me this.

Eric,

Good morning. Thank you for your report. We did investigate and found two of the accounts seem to be coming from the same house and IP address but the third is not. The two that are are two different devices. This can sometime just be 2 people playing together. There is evidence that points to it being 2 different individuals, however we have contacted the players and advised them that muti-scoping isn't allowed and if this is the case that they need to stop or be banned.

so stupid, please be more cruel and strict to player who multiscope

the player i mention above, he is no using the second acc to deploy anymore after support team msg him, the second acc is harvesting consistenly everyday, and upgrades is going up, peoples seems like it is inactive, but it it NOT inactive, he is just second acc keep harvesting and one day he will strongly use more and more missiles fight back.

wake up ok gadgerson. send what message and warning, be more strict la wei, chinese got one word say, "willing to kill wrong 100, but not let the one which wrong go off"

Dear Eric (I have to refrain myself from using the title our group gave you),

If your Legion member can have partner launching with them at 4am (our group have funny jokes about this), I do not see the need of the nerd rage you have. Suspicions can go both way and you are not the only want to receive a reply like that.

Now, which of your zone should I missle next?

Oh Eric, I can vouch that my Faceless comrades doesn't use any dirty or lame multiscoping. Most of them just enjoy the game as it is. Unlike you they doesn't have the luxury to spend tons of real money to buy cubes and missiles. But one thing for sure, we have dedicated our live to make Legions players in Malaysia and Singapore miserable.

Oh, let me use this quote for you from a certain someone.

[no need to be sarcastic, no need to be lc, no need msg me talk so much, this is qonqr, just win us, that's it]

:rolleyes:

Oh Eric, I can vouch that my Faceless comrades doesn't use any dirty or lame multiscoping. Most of them just enjoy the game as it is. Unlike you they doesn't have the luxury to spend tons of real money to buy cubes and missiles. But one thing for sure, we have dedicated our live to make Legions players in Malaysia and Singapore miserable.

Oh, let me use this quote for you from a certain someone.

[no need to be sarcastic, no need to be lc, no need msg me talk so much, this is qonqr, just win us, that's it]

:rolleyes:

finally you both saw me, haha :D

If your Legion member can have partner launching with them at 4am (our group have funny jokes about this), I do not see the need of the nerd rage you have. Suspicions can go both way and you are not the only want to receive a reply like that.

actually, our enemy also got ppl launching at midnight everyday lo, i forever same time sleep same time wake up one, you ask kurnetto. -_-

ok, i reply properly to my respecful enemy, i mean it really respecful.

now i realize one things,

we think you all super active like nerd, but you all think us also the same

we think you all launching at midnight frequently, but you all think us also the same again

is really true, how we look at enemy, enemy also look at us the same ==

if tomorrow morning i free, i will tell here who is launching at midnight, obviously every morning i saw launching at midnight is kurnetto, previously is rizzie360 and missde, but they don't these few weeks.

this morning i saw is kurnetto launching at midnight increase about 11k, samhoo my teammate also have launch at midnight about 8k if i don remember wrong.

be very honest la, our chat didn't make fun of our enemies and call "title" on them lo, we use your in game name only :)

but why you all give title leh, just call ingame name ok -_-

we don't make funny on enemy, we just enjoy the game ok

the game is so much fun one, and without enemy fighting it will be very boring,

so we don't feel depress or sad or any negative feelings when we lose or being attack, we enjoying actually, is not the end of the world mah.

hellstrike if you ask me where to you want to missiles i also don't know how to answer you, just missiles anywhere you prefer :unsure:

zerotwo, i really thanks your vouch, i hope it is, and i respect you too, never make funny on you. i talking about multi scope is not talk so much, so don't use my quote to me ==

just enjoy the game play, and we can discuss on the topic which is multi scoping, we both side don't like multi scoping right? so we prevent it to happen on malaysia and singapore lo :lol:

lastly, please don't bring out any hatred. maybe we just can hate multiscope, other than that we enjoy and don't hate enemy.

Multiscoping can’t be stopped, period. Aside from the technical challenges of auditing this activity, once identified a person could easily just say it’s their kid, parent, cousin, pet, or roommate that plays the game. Honestly, what’s the difference between multiscoping or if a person just sits is idle 99% of the time, but only plays to help out their buddy when they are in trouble?

Best solution, allow multisciping so everyone can move on and Qonqr can then focus on new features instead of this fight which can likely never be won. I'd love to be proven wrong on this.

Multiscoping can’t be stopped, period. Aside from the technical challenges of auditing this activity, once identified a person could easily just say it’s their kid, parent, cousin, pet, or roommate that plays the game. Honestly, what’s the difference between multiscoping or if a person just sits is idle 99% of the time, but only plays to help out their buddy when they are in trouble?

Best solution, allow multisciping so everyone can move on and Qonqr can then focus on new features instead of this fight which can likely never be won. I'd love to be proven wrong on this.

Amen to new features. I shudder to think how much dev time (or admin time, or Silver time) has been spent over false accusations that could have been spent thinking about new features, developing new features, or implementing new features. Because honestly, this game is in dire need of a refresh.

I have not had the time to comment on ChiClyde's thread on cubing, or the forked thread on Chicago activities, but I am growing more and more disengaged with this game for many reason - principally due to the lack of anything new. And as the amount of players increase, and new, innovative strategies have all but been exhausted, the game is running the risk of being irrelevant to gamers who enjoy strategy and actually thinking versus pressing a button and deploying & harvesting every 20 minutes.

Should the game allow multi-scoping? I don't know... I'm not sure why it wasn't allowed in the first place, when every other online strategy game I've ever played allowed players to have multiple accounts. What appears to make things unfair in Qonqr is that players actually have to have separate devices, which rules out players who can't afford more than one. Other than that, if someone wants to spend twice the time playing on 2 devices versus 1... well, that's their time to waste. More than 2... it starts getting silly. But if the game is that important to someone, I'd say "Get a life" but it's their life to do with as they wish.

Back to Mark's point... please, please, PLEASE... new features. I've invested quite a bit of time into this game, but I'm just about ready to walk away - that is, once I've depleted all my qredits into absorbers for mark to chew on for the next 6 months. :)

ok, 5-6 kurnetto 8xxx

6-7 kurnetto 17xxx

cshao memang hard to sleep she sometimes launch midnight but she didn't call anyone to help launch, so our side i wont tell bots how much la

but kurnetto sometimes launch midnight and today seems no (just early wake up), when pressure he will launch midnight one.

so don make funny on ppl who launch at midnight == because your teammate also got, last 7 days seriously kurnetto and BFG launch at midnight ==

let me tell you all truely player, this is how support team not straight to the point, not enough cruel, not enough strict to player who multi scope, he reply me this.

Eric,

Good morning. Thank you for your report. We did investigate and found two of the accounts seem to be coming from the same house and IP address but the third is not. The two that are are two different devices. This can sometime just be 2 people playing together. There is evidence that points to it being 2 different individuals, however we have contacted the players and advised them that muti-scoping isn't allowed and if this is the case that they need to stop or be banned.

so stupid, please be more cruel and strict to player who multiscope

the player i mention above, he is no using the second acc to deploy anymore after support team msg him, the second acc is harvesting consistenly everyday, and upgrades is going up, peoples seems like it is inactive, but it it NOT inactive, he is just second acc keep harvesting and one day he will strongly use more and more missiles fight back.

wake up ok gadgerson. send what message and warning, be more strict la wei, chinese got one word say, "willing to kill wrong 100, but not let the one which wrong go off"

...."Please be more cruel"?

Really?

so don make funny on ppl who launch at midnight == because your teammate also got, last 7 days seriously kurnetto and BFG launch at midnight ==

Am I missing something here? Since when launching midnight was considered funny? I thought its a common strategy? But I do agree that sometimes people can be funny. Especially when some words they say doesn't make anymore.

^_^

Am I missing something here? Since when launching midnight was considered funny? I thought its a common strategy? But I do agree that sometimes people can be funny. Especially when some words they say doesn't make anymore.

^_^

If your Legion member can have partner launching with them at 4am (our group have funny jokes about this)

quote hellstrike

So let me put it in this way so you can understand easily. We do not make fun of people launching at midnight, we make fun of the explanation given that may be they are couple. As I said, suspicion can go both way. You suspect the only 3 Faceless players in the whole ghost town region to be multiscoping and report them because their bot counts had overtaken you and hurt your pride. What do yo think of the battle heavy region you in?

May be you can ask the dev how many email is on you? At the end of the day, as Rocco said we are wasting the developer precious time.

So let me put it in this way so you can understand easily. We do not make fun of people launching at midnight, we make fun of the explanation given that may be they are couple. As I said, suspicion can go both way. You suspect the only 3 Faceless players in the whole ghost town region to be multiscoping and report them because their bot counts had overtaken you and hurt your pride. What do yo think of the battle heavy region you in?

May be you can ask the dev how many email is on you? At the end of the day, as Rocco said we are wasting the developer precious time.

misunderstanding me

okok i shut up and keep quiet :unsure: