The Official QONQR Community Forums
Gadgerson

ATTENTION: NEW PORTAL FEATURES!

I read the entire post, and unless I missed it, the question about multiple awards wasn't answered. Can you earn 40 or 60 rank points back by staying in your faction 240 or 360 days respectively?

I read the entire post, and unless I missed it, the question about multiple awards wasn't answered. Can you earn 40 or 60 rank points back by staying in your faction 240 or 360 days respectively?

This is a good question..

Also I'd like to know if there is now an extra award that is issued to the loyal players or if it just erases the earlier Spy award. I don't care either way, but the previous way is a good way, but I doubt you can then get any other minus awards for more than that one Spy award. The latter way you probably can get all those minus awards in time, but that also means that those people would then seem like they never defected. I have no problem with either way, but it'd would be nice to know how it works (especially for those who it concerns).

What if there was a qredit award with acheiving rank points, since rank points don't do anything? Nothing outrageous.Unless there is a plan for the rank points?

I have also an idea in here that perhaps the rank could affect to the time that it takes to harvest 100% from your bases. Also in here the amount cannot be very outrageous because it would unbalance the game. Perhaps just 2% of more efficient per rank. One other option is also to say that the rank increases the amount of qredits you can harvest when they're 100%. Nothing outrageous here either.

What if there was a qredit award with acheiving rank points, since rank points don't do anything? Nothing outrageous.Unless there is a plan for the rank points?

Rank points are a quick reference to personal completion. Much like having a spot high on the Bot Leaderboards. Once you've secured your bases, you gain no additional in-game bonus or advantage for having millions of bots on your bases so why keep stacking? -Because having a high spot on the Leaderboard means something to some players. Similarly, Rank is a prestige award, and I think it's fine staying that way. After all, reaching the very highest ranks is difficult and takes a lot of game play. Having a high rank is an element of being a long term and active player in all forms of game play. You have to spend time attacking, defending, and recruiting to get all the top awards.

Looks like you can. Jadem already has 2 of them. I haven't noticed anyone with all 3 yet