The Official QONQR Community Forums
geko

Cubes

Anybody playing the game for a while, realizes that this is a "pay-to-win" game. Spending cubes, really makes a difference.

But what about those of us that can't spend so many cubes?

Upgrades cost either cubes or qredits. For example level 6 of Damage Enhancer cost either 20 cubes or 200000 qredits, while level 5 of Shield Enhancer costs 16 cubes or 88000 qredits...

Some weeks ago I saw an exchange rate of 7000 qredits per cube. Some simple math with this rate shows that 16 cubes are 112000 qredtis while 20 cubes are 140000 qredits, meaning that you should spend cubes on Damage Enhancer and exchange some cubes to buy Shield Enhancer with qredits....

And here comes my question!

What is the max value the exchange rate can reach?

I have only seen 7000 once and if this is the top, then there is absolutely no point on waiting at least for some upgrades....

As per Vile 7k is the normal max. The best spend for cubes is on energy upgrades - costs 4 cubes for the first 3 upgrades and then 6 for the last from memory. So for 18 cubes you get 400,000 worth of qredit upgrades. Of course only any good if you are going to use the energy for plasma (is also needed if you are going to unload 5 shockwaves in a row).

9k was reach Xmas eve, and I have been told that 7,500 was reach but this was prior to me starting (I started mid last year).

Ha ha. Death in this game doesn't exist. Simple. Only the player can kill or create their game. Only they have the option or ability to do this.

Sure it does. All of the swarm that have attacked me are now not listed in the leaderboards. :D Every now and then there is the occasional faceless as well. :rolleyes:

I was 5th or 6th on the UK board till a few days ago. I killed over 24 million bots in less than an hour. The only one who could do that was me.

More a ressurection than a death to be honest. Game's perked up no end too.