The Official QONQR Community Forums
shinigamidre

Has Qonqr lost its luster?

Has qonqr become slightly less fun? Has it become a little boring? I think this is an important matter to discuss. My town has basically eradicated all enemies, so all that's left to do is fortify. I still play, but sometimes feel like there should be more attacks, maybe greater range of existing attacks, something resembling DLC console games have to keep the veterans interested and playing. I was just wondering how the community as a whole feels about this. Does anyone share my thoughts and feelings or am I alone in this?

Slightly less fun is an understatement.....when I started playing there was so much opposition, great back and forth of territory control. Now my stomping grounds is owned by my faction and the only way I can think of to make it more interesting is to become a traitor and play for the other side just to have some fun and blast some people....

Played a fair enough amount of games of this type [and general society] to tell me that human nature dictates everyone wants to be one of the big boys.

it is natural as a player of a certain faction that you want to recruit players to make your team the strongest, it is natural for players to gravitate to the strongest team - these factors mean that its a natural progression that all areas will end up dominated by one team... not always but often this will happen.

in my area it is all one team, although i see many areas in the country where it is a battlefield, and with missiles i can get involved with plenty of action.

i still find it very fun, no idea how long you two above have been playing though...?

In my area Southeast Michigan there is a ton of back and forth. We will take a million bot zone then they will retaliate. I do think that it is natural for players to get a little bored. But the game is what you make of it. If you control the zone your in then look outside your zone. As the game gains traction it will be harder to hold your home zones because of the new players coming in. Also TruStar why did you only give yourself 5/6 stars in your Logo... lol ;)

In my area Southeast Michigan there is a ton of back and forth. We will take a million bot zone then they will retaliate. I do think that it is natural for players to get a little bored. But the game is what you make of it. If you control the zone your in then look outside your zone. As the game gains traction it will be harder to hold your home zones because of the new players coming in. Also TruStar why did you only give yourself 5/6 stars in your Logo... lol ;)

lol, its not my logo, just something i found on google.

the bold point is possibly true, but possibly it will get worse if new players end up on the same team that dominates the area.. but as i said above, this is not really something Qonqr can control, it's down to the bravery & dedication of the new breed of players. only way qonqr can do something is by making it more fun to just be steady stacking, more rewards or easier for new players to get involved/oppose the dominant faction or not so easy to swtich factions [which is a non starter really]

Has qonqr become slightly less fun? Has it become a little boring? I think this is an important matter to discuss. My town has basically eradicated all enemies, so all that's left to do is fortify. I still play, but sometimes feel like there should be more attacks, maybe greater range of existing attacks, something resembling DLC console games have to keep the veterans interested and playing. I was just wondering how the community as a whole feels about this. Does anyone share my thoughts and feelings or am I alone in this?

I can perhaps relate to this. I was for some time the only player in my city so I qonqred all the zones and just piled up bots where I though it was neat..

Now there is an older player there that has surfaced and I already have lost one of bases.

So I just want to say that even though the game boring at some point, it might also change. So beware.

PS. If you want it to change the game even sooner, perhaps recruit yourself an enemy :P

Or flip factions. My game has been going nowhere for months, aburriendo mucho! It took a while to kill off all 24 million bots nor have I had 0 leads since....

Now I can start fresh, sort of, and look forward to being able to carry on Qonqring. I'll go back to Legion one day but for now, for my Qonqring goals, this is how it will be for a bit.;-)

Or flip factions. My game has been going nowhere for months, aburriendo mucho! It took a while to kill off all 24 million bots nor have I had 0 leads since....

Now I can start fresh, sort of, and look forward to being able to carry on Qonqring. I'll go back to Legion one day but for now, for my Qonqring goals, this is how it will be for a bit.;-)

holy ****, you've joined faceless??

Defection is the only way. With plenty of active Legion under my bots, that I killed, I've got enough targets to last till whenever. It amazes me how many lifetime kills I've got when you consider how often my area stagnated. It allows me to get on with my personal goals. B)