The Official QONQR Community Forums
QonqrMercs

Qonqr Mercenaries at your service....

Getting ready for a big op and need some extra fire power?

Faction mate driving you crazy but can't do anything about it?

Interested in working as an Agent, either on the front lines or behind the scenes?

Interested in joining QonqrMercs?

We are the fastest growing mercenary group on Qonqr and are looking for mercenary operatives throughout the United States.

If you are interested please contact QonqrMercs at www.tinyurl.com/QMercs for all your mercenary needs.

All replies are made via in game wire, and all client information is kept strictly confidential.

That's cute, the whole switching factions to post it to each factions forum.

If you've got a problem with your faction mates you seriously need to talk to them instead of going to another faction to have them attack your fellow teammates...... Talk about a low blow.

Still, interesting.

That's cute, the whole switching factions to post it to each factions forum.

If you've got a problem with your faction mates you seriously need to talk to them instead of going to another faction to have them attack your fellow teammates...... Talk about a low blow.

Still, interesting.

mental note: slipstream has access to all faction forums. :ph34r:

on the one hand i sort of agree with you but at the same time i can see the appeal, personally though i really rate loyalty. if however i travelled alot i could see me going down this route, by that i mean lived in a new location often, get somewhere new, see who the best crack is and join them before starting all over again...

mental note: slipstream has access to all faction forums. :ph34r:

on the one hand i sort of agree with you but at the same time i can see the appeal, personally though i really rate loyalty. if however i travelled alot i could see me going down this route, by that i mean lived in a new location often, get somewhere new, see who the best crack is and join them before starting all over again...

I don't, I noticed the account posted to the Legion forum but is now Faceless. So I made the guess that it was posting, flipping, posting, flipping, posting.

I do value loyalty, just think the idea of organizing them is neat. Overall no me likey.