The Official QONQR Community Forums
Phrozt

Flippers

You really have absolutely no **** clue where you are, who you are aligned with and what you are apart of do you..I mean..seriously no clue!? MINORITY?

You're a part of one of most dominant forces playing the game! The only prayer ANYONE has against the group you're with is a large number of allies and even then they don't have much of a chance.

The thing that kills me most is that you're on the forum trash talking..I've been in your zones..I'd keep quiet if I were you.

You've got veteran players, stacking professionals and seasoned hitmen all around you trying to help you be a better operative..and your crowing about being able to hang..you have a few 200k zones that, if properly coordinated, could be obliterated by a handful of people in a short afternoon.

Who knows..maybe you'll get lucky and that alligator mouth won't drag your tweety bird rear (and the people who've miraculously tolerated your asinine ability to ignore good advice..you know..the "minority") into something much bigger than it already is..though I doubt it.

Sincerely,

The Guy You Wined To About Fighting Over A Handful Of Zones For In An Afternoon Because It Was To Much To Deal With While Fighting The War Against The "Majority"

You seem like an angry person. Red and angry. heh..

I'm don't like the term "angry"..people with my affliction prefer to be referred to as "periodically seratoninally challenged".

Symptoms include, but aren't limited to, posts like the one you referenced above.

Triggers for the condition are, but not limited to, posts like the one that started the thread.

You can suppress it..but there is no cure.

I guess there must be a ton of faceless all across the cornfields of IL. I can tell you from experience that there are more legion in Chicago and the North and NW burns. I personally had to deal with ar least 3 legion, plus their multiscopes solo until I find a group of Faceless here.

Solo? Aren't you up in marklitwin and ShamuShebear territory? Those guys play more than any Legion member, aside from maybe bluedemon, who I regretfully recruited and now he's obsessed.

I'll admit there's been a bit of whining going on... pay-to-win being the biggest. I try not to whine about losing zones, but I hate seeing zones pushed so high that no one bothers attacking anymore because I was type of player that liked battling back and forth over a zone. I'm not going to try to battle 30 Faceless over a zone. That's just silly.

And Rebel, I couldn't resist the jab. But we all know you're the reason for the GPF - so THANKS A LOT. I'd rather have 20 Rebels to battle than that crowd... :P

And is it just me, or does having the GPF whomp on a single player with only one zone seem a bit like bullying? Doesn't that violate the GPF Manifesto or something? Or has the power gone to their little heads and now they've become the bullies? Do we need an Anti-GPF? Is that the Qonqrmercs?

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

I'm don't like the term "angry"..people with my affliction prefer to be referred to as "periodically seratoninally challenged".

Symptoms include, but aren't limited to, posts like the one you referenced above.

Triggers for the condition are, but not limited to, posts like the one that started the thread.

You can suppress it..but there is no cure.

I CAN CURE YOU WITH HUGS. I think you just need a cheeseburger. Or running.. All the people on my school's track team are really happy because they run all the time. That's why they all date each other.

Mark and shamun are reasonably close. However I usually battle alone against a few legion and their multiscopes.

Plus they are far enough away that I didn't find them until after I found these boards which was months after I started.

Mark and shamun are reasonably close. However I usually battle alone against a few legion and their multiscopes.

Plus they are far enough away that I didn't find them until after I found these boards which was months after I started.

I CAN CURE YOU WITH HUGS. I think you just need a cheeseburger. Or running.. All the people on my school's track team are really happy because they run all the time. That's why they all date each other.

sounds more like selective breeding to me

Rocco, you claim that you won't battle thirty faceless over a zone.

The fact that you've been battling thirty faceless over a zone for the past seven days has determined that you're a liar.

This is massively lazy, Rebel. If you are gonna use a meme get on a meme generator and upload it. :blink:

Hey - where are the dolphins ? You know they say that dolphins don't have vocal cords and the noises flipper made were a mix of other animal noises. Also they reckon kangaroos are in the same boat and the noises Skippy made were fake also. What nonsense ! Next they will try to tell us Mr Ed couldn't talk. How gullible do they think we are !?

Rocco, you claim that you won't battle thirty faceless over a zone.

The fact that you've been battling thirty faceless over a zone for the past seven days has determined that you're a liar.

Battling? Really? I was in that battle to get easy kills. And I got plenty. The zone itself was not really in range for me, and I rarely get to play in Chicago unless I travel there for work, so for me that was just a easy way to pad my numbers and help out a friend who was being bullied out of the game. Congrats, I believe you succeeded.

Of course, if you want to talk about liars, the fact I was told Faceless didn't want the zone, just to bully the zone leader to quit the game, and then you promptly took the zone and built it to 500m within the same day... well, who's the liar now?

I'm still not clear the strategy of striving to either get players to switch or quit by being complete jerks and bullying them. That's a game plan we've never agreed upon. For this game to work, ideally you'd have equal numbers of players in each faction. And bullying people in general is just distasteful. But probably a topic for another thread.

FWIW:

- There were faceless who did want to take the zone, and those that did not. It basically just played out that those who wanted to did, and those who said they were out after sox was gone pretty much left.

- It's really stupid to be racist to a black guy who just lost his mom and needed to pick a target for a large group of people getting together to honor the death of his mother by executing an op of his choice.

FWIW:

- There were faceless who did want to take the zone, and those that did not. It basically just played out that those who wanted to did, and those who said they were out after sox was gone pretty much left.

- It's really stupid to be racist to a black guy who just lost his mom and needed to pick a target for a large group of people getting together to honor the death of his mother by executing an op of his choice.

The waters get pretty muddy here... Sox was bullied well in advance of lashing back out at Ghosty. Multiple Legion have been. But I also speak with Ghosty and I realize he doesn't mean any of it maliciously... it's just his way of playing. That said, don't dish it out if you can't take it. And to spin that and take advantage of it... that's what I had a problem with and I spoke with him as well as others about it. I don't mind trash talking at all... but I'm not surprised when a line gets crossed... sometimes unintentionally and sometimes not. Shades of grey and multiple sides to each story.

All I really know is another local player was bullied out of the game, and some Faceless here like to wear that achievement with pride. Not all of them - but quite a few. This game is a past time for most, and if it ceases to be enjoyable then there's plenty of other games to spend money on - so off they go.

Bullied? Yes and no. He was targeted for sure.. .but apparently no one caught my earlier reference when I said you will pretty much never get rid of me because I don't put all of my "sox" in one basket. Poor strategy is still poor.