The Official QONQR Community Forums
Phrozt

Flippers

How was he bullied? We did to Sox what Rocco has done to every green or purple player in Chicagoland, yet we're the ones who are wrong for it? The strategy shared by most Illinois purple was(for some still is) if it isn't purple, make it purple. Kind of the basic, fundamental purpose of the game. If that makes me a bully, you don't have ANY business playing a war game.

Hey! Rocco and Rebel! Don't you two go turning this into another bully thread...we already have, like, 26 of those! Let's just settle on this one being about dolphins...it makes more sense than it's original intent anyway.

How was he bullied? We did to Sox what Rocco has done to every green or purple player in Chicagoland, yet we're the ones who are wrong for it? The strategy shared by most Illinois purple was(for some still is) if it isn't purple, make it purple. Kind of the basic, fundamental purpose of the game. If that makes me a bully, you don't have ANY business playing a war game.

I wasn't quite clear... I'm all for taking zones. That's not bullying. Verbally abusing someone is bullying. And it took place on both sides as far as i can tell, for the short period of time it piqued my interest. I "defended" Sox on that principle, and for all the easy kills I got cleaning up the nanomissiles.

Back to the original topic, wasn't it a Dolphins player that was accused of bullying? :)