The Official QONQR Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ahines

(Null/null/null) location problem

I can never load my location at my house, however, while at work I can. It says my current location is (null/null/null) this is quite frustrating because I'd like to be able to play this game more. Any help? Thanks in advance.

don't mean to patronise but you're definitly signed into this hotspot when you have problems?

in teh game settings there is a gps option. try emailig the support email [its listed on here instead of a bugs forum] theyre pretty speedy at replying and will be keen to help.

hopefully the gps antenna will help for now

edit: support@QONQR.com

Is your router Knew - I had this issue when we installed a new router - it took about 10 days until any app could find its location. Trying going into facebook or another app that needs location - if they cannot find your location it is an issue with your router not knowing where it is. I rang our local network support but were not much help - it just seem to take time for the router to sync with 4G devices to identify its location. I was using an IOS device and like you could access away from my wifi using hotspot etc, but could not identify location at home.

I'm 100% sure I'm signed into it while playing. It is a verizon mifi jetpack, I'll look for the GPS antenna in game, if this fails then I'll email, thanks to all the responses.

I don't think it's a problem with a router, the IP address assigned to the router can be used to get an approximate location but the device you are using will need a combination of GPS/Cell/Wifi to determine your location more accurately.

OP: In iOS (7) goto Settings > Privacy > Location Services and check that it is enabled and QONQR is allowed to use it.

Also, if you are using a wi-fi only device then it might be that the wi-fi network is not registered in Apple's database. To fix this someone with say an iPhone needs to visit the location with Location Services enabled. If their iPhone is able to see the wi-fi signal and get a GPS/Cell signal then it can be sent to Apple.

Also, if you are using a wi-fi only device then it might be that the wi-fi network is not registered in Apple's database. To fix this someone with say an iPhone needs to visit the location with Location Services enabled. If their iPhone is able to see the wi-fi signal and get a GPS/Cell signal then it can be sent to Apple.

That the issue we were getting - we had location services enabled - I did the old disable and then enable but no change. It just seem to take apple about 10 days to establish the location based on iphones in the house establishing the location. I had read a blog that this should take no more than 7 days - the joys of being in a less populated area for me!