The Official QONQR Community Forums
Supertrampoline

Is QONQR as powerful as we think it is?

Long ago, before Apple "upgraded" to its buggy maps, I upon a hunch explored various remote lands to see whether QONQR was as pervasive as some claimed it to be. While it may be present in the steppes of Mongolia or the frozen wilds of Alaska, or the steamy jungles of Africa, one place it is very much not is Antarctica. McMurdo Station is by far the largest settlement in Antarctica, at times being home to over a thousand people. And yet, no zones to capture. Do you know what this means? There is at least one bastion of hope, that QONQR can and will be contained and controlled--by the SWARM of course.

Or maybe QONQR has take still no interest in the frozen continent. It would not matter, because soon we will be in control of QONQR: indeed is not powerful as we believe if anyone uses his resources so freely.

Even the legion does that regardless of their hate. That's a bit hypocrite if I can say it.

Depends on the power source of nano bots. Technically speaking, they could produce enough heat from all the power they have to hold and use.

I'd be more worried about the wind down there..

But then again, why take over such a desolate place? Theres not really any advantage... but the time will come when QONQR will take it.. and Faceless will control it.

Perhaps that is the area bots are coming from... Slowly manipulating and observing the human race watching us destroy ourselves and in turn make them stronger by spreading them. We are weaving our own doom and qonqer is masking itself (and its true intentions).

I think it's just a matter of time before QONQR and Kimyo establish a SATCOM link with McMerdo Station. I actually believe the QONQR AI link exists already; I guess we'll see what becomes of this frozen zone...

Come now, we all know that McMerdo has been overrun by an alien shape shifter for the past twenty years or so. If the AI was there, rest assured it's been assimilated by the alien tech and no longer a threat in that zone...

I saw this news and immediately thought of this thread......qonqr is more powerful than we anticipated.....originally it was a nanobot, now qonqr was smart enough to tweak the name a bit.

"It was made for us. We will take it."

"Biological Computer: Stanford Researchers Discover Genetic Transistors That Turn Cells Into Computers"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/29/biological-computer_n_2981753.html