The Official QONQR Community Forums
Trustar

Tru Story Discussion Thread

cheers, have been pretty busy with some RL ish, the next couple of pieces are between outlined and written but not edited or formatted yet. hopefully won't be long until i have time to fix up the next one and post it, barely have time to check here and deploy atm :unsure:

your interest is much appreciated, sorry to let you down.

C'mon.....

lol. sorry again. not sure if it is any comfort to anyone but i still have been writing and brainstorming quite a bit it just hasn't been in order, finding the time to sit down and properly put the finishing touches to a piece has been hard, hopefully wont be too long for the next one.

If ya get really bored maybe you could geocache some bonus episodes into your local area for people to find...

Or better still get permission from the devs to create a couple of hidden 'Atlantis' style zones with a digital copy of the story inserted instead of the battle screens ;D Easter egg hunt anyone?!?

i'm alive! hello all :D

so to explain the big gap whilst i have been doing other stuff [still deploying but not on forum much] i have had not alot of time for finishing off pieces, i have still been working on ideas, more like brainstorming and i think i have some pretty interesting ideas about how the story pans out [whether i can write them well is another matter obviously!]

i've also been working on another story to cross over with, as who likes just one protagonist?, but i may write it as a seperate story then if i ever get round to making this a book i will interweave the stories

whether i actually get round to finishing a piece anytime soon is anothe matter though, but i am going to try and get back into the routine of doing writing and editing, life has been mad hectic, in a good way.

If ya get really bored maybe you could geocache some bonus episodes into your local area for people to find...

Or better still get permission from the devs to create a couple of hidden 'Atlantis' style zones with a digital copy of the story inserted instead of the battle screens ;D Easter egg hunt anyone?!?

i've been trying to think of a way to explain atlantis into the fiction and game context and i think i have finally nailed it.

shame nobody else is writing fiction here anymore as that would take the heat off me abit, although i guess at least it means nobody is using the same as my ideas before i get a chance to write them!