The Official QONQR Community Forums

So 3 days ago I had a sudden flash of inspiration. Inspired by the rumbling timbre of the music that plays AD NAUSEUM in the Qonqr game, I decided to write my own mood music. The melodies came to me suddenly, and awesomely enough sounded even better on the computer than in my head, which isn't always true. The first theme conjures up the deceit and trickery and sneaky cunningness aspect of gameplay while the second theme invokes a sense of adventure and derring-do. I hope you like it!

(two notes: It may be a little loud since my laptop's external speakers suck, and while obviously the name "Qonqr" belongs to the people running the game we are talking about on this forum, the music I am posting is strictly copyright me. You may use it for whatever you like provided it is not for profit and I get credit. Cheers!)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tzy0b5h7rz2fis7/qonqr%20theme%207.mid

That sounds more like a congratulatory music event. Definitely not something you'd run on a loop during play.

Reminds me of a combination of Zelda and final fantasy victory music.

Nice music. darkiran is right on. All you need is to make your own 2d top-down over world adventure RPG to go with that score, and I'd be transported back to the late 80s.

Holy Cow! a midi file!? You are old school man hehe have you ever written .S3M (scream tracker modules)?

And I have castlevania on pause :) I play alot of NES! I keep getting mashed by the grim reaper though.

Supertramp I had no idea you had a musical brain nice job