The Official QONQR Community Forums
Silver

New Feature - Sync Lock

Well this is whats going to happen

1) Legion will slowly but surely leave (what the point in them playing)

2) The the pact will erode and the fight starts between faceless and swarm

3) Faceless win (woops i mean DA and his little followers)

Game Over

It's a shame and i hope QONQR reverse this asap before its too late for the game.

For the record I am still completely against multiscoping and have been upholding the code of honor. It is just sickening to players that have been honest and punished to see that the current cheaters who do not come clean are now being encouraged to continue this

right im with you now. although really this would have been possible before as nobody is going to report somone multiscoping if they are playing rival factions are they? and if they would consider that and are aware of it they wouldnt possibly trust them to join a comms chat room?

I agree it was possible, but I feel more people will feel justified in playing tat way since there is no rule against it. I like to think that some people still have morals lol

If multiscopes are now being"unbanned" I demand my 350 cubes back. In September, I came clean and admitted to multiscoping with a swarm account. I emailed the devs and admitted to this "illegal activity". I emailed my swarm opponents as well.

Their reply was to ransom my account for 350 cubes. That day was a struggle for me but I paid it and have encouraged everyone to stop multiscoping.

Now the devs have not only completely flip flopped their position, they have also encouraged multiscoping, as long as they get a profit from it.

I have cross faction support who say I should be compensated for my fine. This is infuriating especially immediately after I just posted a topic commending the devs on the right direction

but it was against the rules when you did it. i dont think its right they are unbanning people who broke the rules at all.

I agree it was possible, but I feel more people will feel justified in playing tat way since there is no rule against it. I like to think that some people still have morals lol

BTW serves you right for trusting somone called jonny noloyalty ;)

Talking about shooting yourself in the foot QONQR, i know for a fact you'll see loads of people leave around the LONDON area. We have a CUBER who's spoiling the game already and now you've gave him more ammunition just so you can get rich quick!.

A VERY SAD DAY FOR QONQR AND A GREAT DAY FOR DA!!

Game Over!!

why does this have anything to do with DA?

got to say this ploy by UK legion to make faceless & swarm not team up by acting like a bunch of whiny moaning bullying tools is pretty clever.

keep it up, im sure we will come to love you in the end.

Interesting way of dealing with this. I don't agree at all with the method of doing it, it really comes off as a money grab and the "weak" way of doing this.

Won't matter what we say, they're still going to do this. Still going to make bank off it, just like Atlantis.

Trustar you are so wrong in so many ways, the game has just turned into a game for little rich kids and nothing to do with skills or teamwork and please calling me "Legion" is just laughable. The game is now a game for the rich and no longer for the family now don't get me wrong i buy the odd cube here and there to help things along but not to the extent of DA.

Clever of QONQR to put the exchange rate at 7000 yesterday before todays big news

But i for one wont be buying anymore especially if im fighting with some rich little kid with ten phones and ten accounts in the months to come.

Time for a new 'fair' game

Honestly the truth is Boone could ever stop multiscoping. So they just made it part of the game. And any "family that plays together" will just need to play separate some times. It doesn't hurt synced attacks. Play smart and it will never hurt real player's

Trustar you are so wrong in so many ways, the game has just turned into a game for little rich kids and nothing to do with skills or teamwork and please calling me "Legion" is just laughable. The game is now a game for the rich and no longer for the family now don't get me wrong i buy the odd cube here and there to help things along but not to the extent of DA.

Clever of QONQR to put the exchange rate at 7000 yesterday before todays big news

But i for one wont be buying anymore especially if im fighting with some rich little kid with ten phones and ten accounts in the months to come.

Time for a new 'fair' game

calling you legion is laughable, but it is ok for you to suggest that dodgy will go out and buy 10 phones just to multiscope you into the ground?

which is now ok, christ even i don't get it anymore.

every game with a buy in option will be skewed towards those with deeper pockets. DA buys cubes which is perfectly legit and means we can all continue to enjoy the game for free or close to it.making this multi scope thing legal is mental - i wholeheartedly agree - but why do you have to bring dodgy into it? it is just petty bittereness.

Honestly the truth is Boone could ever stop multiscoping. So they just made it part of the game. And any "family that plays together" will just need to play separate some times. It doesn't hurt synced attacks. Play smart and it will never hurt real player's

if it is that simple why didnt we just get this 'Boone' in on it from the first place?!

Hmm. Having been sync locked for the day (by someone who KNOWS my wife and I aren't multi-scoping) has given me some time to ponder this new development. <_<

My wife wants to quit because of this. Most likely she will. But then, I can take her fully upgraded scope with 2m qredits and play it myself, so long as I wait 30 sec between deployments. :)

I have a half dozen other devices I can install qonqr on, and create new accounts. Gives me my own little army, just need to remember to 30 sec rule. Shouldn't be too hard. ;)

Some of my other local team mates also have multiple devices. Makes for a little bit bigger army. :D

But wait! So do the enemy factions. :o

And qonqr already consumes way too much free time... now I'm trying to manage multiple accounts on multiple devices? :wacko:

Didn't this used to be a game of battle strategies? Now it's time & device management, with a sprinkle of pay-to-win? :(

Sigh... I used to love this game. Now I miss the good old days. Crossing my fingers somehow the gameplay evolves back into a real game again. :unsure:

I was unaware of the distance limitation as its not mentioned in this thread, but is in the blog. s yes it doesnt hurt synced attacks, but it still seems like having an open its ok to multiscope as long as your fellow players cant catch you is ging to have very damaging side effects mostly to team work, and players spending.

Yes they will make a dime off of players who do multiscope, but im sure they are going to lose a large portion of the sales they get from players who dont multi, and are now out numbered.

If they want to fix all problems with multiscoping they need to fix the issues with the cube prices first. my suggestion is to add the ability for players to earn cubes though more than a small handful of one time achievements.

there is no way this change is going to level the playing field in any way.

I normally try to be very objective towards the changes qonqr makes regarding policy's and features that can be exploited. and usually they aren't bad. but this one change on its own without something else to go along with it, like balancing the cube sales and the extreme advantages buying in bulk has is going to really hurt the game.

I guess the one redeeming factor is there isnt a trade system so if a cuber wants cubes for all his multi's he will have to buy them individually for each account.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The best option would be to allow for multiple characters on each account. you'd still have players creating multiple accounts, but most wouldn't see a need for it just to play as another character or faction.

This is a money making scheme if I ever saw one. You can cheat as long as you pay to cheat. You can ruin the game for others but we don't care if you pay us. That is the message they are sending. What a load of ****.

Well, to be fair they said it's no longer cheating to multi-scope. They just want you to pay for privilege of multi-scoping all your devices at the same time. It just devastates the small player without the funds for multiple devices. They need a "sugar daddy/momma" system to help them out. Maybe someone can leverage Tindr for this, just like groupme was used to coordinate teamwork? :P

Consider this off. New multiscope check tool put on the portal recently. QONQR support team get too many positive report to handle. QONQR support team very not realize the number of positive multiscoper playing this game. The cheating was very far to get from in the past and not stopped. Cannot win for QONQR support team with the last set of rules. Best choice to change off the rule to allow for to the honest player to be on same playing rules as the man who discover three children for multiscoping off all day. Pay on cube make multiscope the new premium feature. One device doing QONQR takes free. Second device doing QONQR takes $3 in each month. Seem fair.

This update doesn't stop multi-scoping at all. It's easy to avoid the sync lock if you're an actual multi-scoper.who understands the rules around the sync lock, and if you do get busted you can just buy your way out of it. What this update does do is hurt people who play in the same house ( husband and wife, father and son, etc... ), and/or people who have friends that also play the game. Now, you can't even go to your friends house and play QONQR side by side without risking the sync lock. This update was really poorly thought out in my opinion and needs to be removed from the game.

This update doesn't stop multi-scoping at all. It's easy to avoid the sync lock if you're an actual multi-scoper.who understands the rules around the sync lock, and if you do get busted you can just buy your way out of it. What this update does do is hurt people who play in the same house ( husband and wife, father and son, etc... ), and/or people who have friends that also play the game. Now, you can't even go to your friends house and play QONQR side by side without risking the sync lock. This update was really poorly thought out in my opinion and needs to be removed from the game.

you can't say it's easy for multi scopers to avoid it then say it's impossible for two friends to play simulatenously :wacko: