The Official QONQR Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
treeslayer

Qonqr gamer council

Since groupme is the unofficial communication system for qonqr I would suggest a council of gamers. 1 or 2 players from each faction, from each state. The room will serve the purpose of bringing grievances forward to see if the community can govern itself without running to the devs. Perhaps it could help bring civility back to the game? Countries can be broken into regions? The most fun in this game is the support you get from other players. All 3 factions have great players and jerks. This could be a way of dealing with out of control gamers. Its a vague idea. Just putting it out here. Say whatever you think. My feelings won't get hurt.

Edited by treeslayer

kind of tricky cuz people aren't nice.

say you tell someone 'look me and x are husband and wife, this is ruining our gaming experience' most normal people say 'gee sorry to hear that, i wont sync lock you and ill tell me tea mnot to either' they spread the word, someone is guaranteed to be cruel and purposefully lock an easy target...

personally im unsure what you would get out of such a large group other than endless chatter.. still being friends with people is no bad thing so it can't hurt.

kind of tricky cuz people aren't nice.

say you tell someone 'look me and x are husband and wife, this is ruining our gaming experience' most normal people say 'gee sorry to hear that, i wont sync lock you and ill tell me tea mnot to either' they spread the word, someone is guaranteed to be cruel and purposefully lock an easy target...

personally im unsure what you would get out of such a large group other than endless chatter.. still being friends with people is no bad thing so it can't hurt.

I agree. I'm not saying it is impossible, but it is hard to tell who all you can really trust. With such a large group, you have lots of room for someone to be using the room for info and possibly backstab another member by a) locking a declared family or b ) claiming a multiscoper is a family

I saw it more of a way for the community to police itself. If someone's behavior say crossed the line. Got to personal the community could step in. With the support aspect of the game, losing that support because of your behavior could keep the game from getting to ugly. Devs were talking about how the community aspect of the game has gotten worse over time. Thought this might help to change that

I saw it more of a way for the community to police itself. If someone's behavior say crossed the line. Got to personal the community could step in. With the support aspect of the game, losing that support because of your behavior could keep the game from getting to ugly. Devs were talking about how the community aspect of the game has gotten worse over time. Thought this might help to change that

yeah, as i said i dont think its a bad idea, being friends with people is never a bad thing, just as wyz points out it would be open to abuse