The Official QONQR Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Crackerman

Visited by greatness…

Under the cloak of darkness this Saturday night, a legend appeared and restored order to the once chaotic Chicago zone. The much rumored and mysterious “Chuck Norris” equivalent of the Qonqr world, swept in and unloaded a beat down on two of the most evil of Legion tyrants, then disappeared before we could even thank him.

Redeyegunner, you are a hero to Faceless of all ages, an inspiration to all walks of life, and the Illinois Faceless crew forever owes you a debt of gratitude. If you are not the most feared agent and top supporter of Qonqr’s infrastructure, I’d truly hate to come across the person who is.

He's a "Hero" to faceless... The man who throws away $50 in a night on a phone game and thinks nothing of it. He's a hero to the developers, that's for sure. As for inspiration to all walks of life? That's just sad. It's really, really sad.

I actually have no idea. He arrived in Chicago and sent me a message that only said "zone". I welcomed him and asked for help, then a complete onslaught of missiles started. A couple hours (and 1.5 million kills) later, he sent me a note "no more red".

Yep. Dumping in 50000 in boosts and strengthen in a 10 minute window is completely possible without cubing. MarkLitWin, I honestly wonder how you work for a computer company when your math skills are the worst I've ever witnessed. Or you're a troll which would make complete sense...

Completely understood. You can't visit Chicago though without seeing a homeless person. Heck, I pass three on the freeway ramps driving six miles to work everyday. His "pennies" could be beneficial elsewhere, that's all I'm saying. And seriously? One percenters have way better things to do than play QONQR. Like host dinner parties, visit their lake house, fly off for a weekend in Napa, etc...

Exactly! He's a rumor, recognizable only as deja vu and dismissed just as quickly. He don't exist; was never even born. Anonymity is his name. Silence his native tongue. He is not part of the System, he is above the System. Over it. Beyond it.

Completely understood. You can't visit Chicago though without seeing a homeless person. Heck, I pass three on the freeway ramps driving six miles to work everyday. His "pennies" could be beneficial elsewhere, that's all I'm saying. And seriously? One percenters have way better things to do than play QONQR. Like host dinner parties, visit their lake house, fly off for a weekend in Napa, etc...

How many pennies do you give them?

I volunteer every other Friday night at a shelter that serves about 25 people on average. And though I don't give them money, I have given out an extra sandwich on many an occasion. Does that answer your question?

I volunteer every other Friday night at a shelter that serves about 25 people on average. And though I don't give them money, I have given out an extra sandwich on many an occasion. Does that answer your question?

Yes it does. You clearly keep all your pennies for yourself.

Selfish!

See, I like that Koslov. The other posts make you seem a bit like a spoiled child, screaming that it's not fair that Billy has the red power ranger when you want the red power ranger but your parents got you the blue one instead.

I have respect for charity work and selflessness.