The Official QONQR Community Forums

...this gives C.E.L. a handicap...

Guys. Stop saying CEL is handicapped, and Legion is stronger because of CEL and... Seriously? If CEL is causing you handicap, STOP. If CEL is creating a super-foe, STOP.

But you guys wanna call Legion whiney, for trying to shake out CEL and be able to get a foothold without making it a career, and then you whine about the situation you created?!

Oh my.

CEL is a way to water down gameplay and complicate politics. Pointless.

disagree - any way of complicating politics adds an extra layer to the game.

we could all just randomly hit the nearest enemy bases to us, that is fine, ok game.

to go beyond that we communicate with one another, work as teams, organise targets/times etc. more fun, social, engaging.

creating alliances, rivalries, politics just gives more depth to an otherwise relatively shallow game.

Im all for it.

Tru:

- the region is geographicallyvisolatrd by ocean on e/w/s & mostly of the population by sheer distance from anything but wetland And/or extreme rural for >400 miles between the large population centers in the south & Georgia where south GA is slightly more populated rural areas.

-it only complicates things if there are more than 2 people statewide who refuse it over swarm/faceless & swarm/faceless were nit the very dominant factions statewide.

Basically all of legion statewide went whatever can damage cel most with impunity from the truce in theirvlittle corner if the state (no 2close enough fir anything but missiles basically) around the time this thread was started.. But a year+ of feeding the extremely unhealthy alluance being a lesser risk for swarm/faceless than not created ridiculously unhealthy areas like Orlando thanks to 20:2 being the norm odds in a battle for the last year. Likewise just about everywhere else

Tru:

- the region is geographicallyvisolatrd by ocean on e/w/s & mostly of the population by sheer distance from anything but wetland And/or extreme rural for >400 miles between the large population centers in the south & Georgia where south GA is slightly more populated rural areas.

-it only complicates things if there are more than 2 people statewide who refuse it over swarm/faceless & swarm/faceless were nit the very dominant factions statewide.

Basically all of legion statewide went whatever can damage cel most with impunity from the truce in theirvlittle corner if the state (no 2close enough fir anything but missiles basically) around the time this thread was started.. But a year+ of feeding the extremely unhealthy alluance being a lesser risk for swarm/faceless than not created ridiculously unhealthy areas like Orlando thanks to 20:2 being the norm odds in a battle for the last year. Likewise just about everywhere else

i understand the geography of florida thanks ;) and i can relate to it too as my area is surrounded by alot of water too.

not sure what that has to do with my post though, i just think alliances add to the gameplay of the game rather than subtract from it.

having seen several of the big players in CEL move to legion recently or become mercenaries i don't see what the big issue is personally.

No you really dont. The population distribution n fl compared to the UK would be as if:

-place the vast majority of the population in a 60ish mile sprawl long the north west coast of Scotland

- place another significant (but smaller) sprawl along the nw coast of Ireland

- Manchester, Leeds, rotherdam, and Liverpool are controlled by faceless with:

- richin & his kid.. No mo wait its his wife now. Really I'm sure....

- quiller & amnut. A retired husband/wife couple that pretty much act as one brain with two scopes.

-every swarm. In the area has bee truced>boredom out of play or crushed out of play for the last year. A couple legion (two) are capable of simply annoying the above in the area (seleas & wvance).

- between there and both nw Ireland & ne Scotland are either 0pop wetlands or places where cows/oranges/sugar/overgrown wetlands is pretty much everything. In the vew settled pockets (50-100 miles apart mostly, faceless us the only faction.

-Cuba is 50 miles off shore... Much like France is ~25.. Except there are zero players there... If there -were- to be -a- player in Cuba, silver would be in violation of various trade laws... Apply that to all of France.

-there is a smallish city in nw/ne fl (Tallahassee/Jacksonville) roughly 300miles from their respective se/sw aprawls. Place similar in se/sw UK.

. Between the se/sw major population sprawls is all wetlands with zero population. This starts about 30miles or so from either coast along either sprawl. Not rural low pop land.. The Florida everglades.

-the se sprawl is divided into the significant population centers of Miami, ft Lauderdale, & west palm. Each is 20-30+ miles from the next & is made up of 20-40iah towns/cities that get progressively smaller in the inbwtween areas.

-after you take away all of France from potentially influencing the UK... Move most of Germany's population to where it can barely reach the Manchester Leeds Liverpool Rotterdam sprawl & vice versa using missiles.

With that said. Those "high profile" defections you mention.. Look at them...

- ap0c is going to the bot kill awards & was only interested in working with anyone (tgevneareatvlwgion being. ~60-80miles north of him. If that involved legion working with him on his chosen targets.. Mostly easy kills in zones nobody cares about on any side due to being undefendavle from any population centers with players.

- despite the lack of coordination & legion taking a collective "he's too far from -anybody- to rock any fragile borders & he's surrounded by cel, nit like he can hurt anything.. Welcome aboard!" He left the legion group & severed ties rather than rush being thought of as a spy (no really..)

-you have metalchick just outside Tampa.. A dorner legion who went swarm when she had trouble establishing under cel... Her recent change to faceless us the result of legion atatewide(all

No you really dont. The population distribution n fl compared to the UK would be as if:

-place the vast majority of the population in a 60ish mile sprawl long the north west coast of Scotland

- place another significant (but smaller) sprawl along the nw coast of Ireland

- Manchester, Leeds, rotherdam, and Liverpool are controlled by faceless with:

- richin & his kid.. No mo wait its his wife now. Really I'm sure....

- quiller & amnut. A retired husband/wife couple that pretty much act as one brain with two scopes.

-every swarm. In the area has bee truced>boredom out of play or crushed out of play for the last year. A couple legion (two) are capable of simply annoying the above in the area (seleas & wvance).

- between there and both nw Ireland & ne Scotland are either 0pop wetlands or places where cows/oranges/sugar/overgrown wetlands is pretty much everything. In the vew settled pockets (50-100 miles apart mostly, faceless us the only faction.

-Cuba is 50 miles off shore... Much like France is ~25.. Except there are zero players there... If there -were- to be -a- player in Cuba, silver would be in violation of various trade laws... Apply that to all of France.

-there is a smallish city in nw/ne fl (Tallahassee/Jacksonville) roughly 300miles from their respective se/sw aprawls. Place similar in se/sw UK.

. Between the se/sw major population sprawls is all wetlands with zero population. This starts about 30miles or so from either coast along either sprawl. Not rural low pop land.. The Florida everglades.

-the se sprawl is divided into the significant population centers of Miami, ft Lauderdale, & west palm. Each is 20-30+ miles from the next & is made up of 20-40iah towns/cities that get progressively smaller in the inbwtween areas.

-after you take away all of France from potentially influencing the UK... Move most of Germany's population to where it can barely reach the Manchester Leeds Liverpool Rotterdam sprawl & vice versa using missiles.

With that said. Those "high profile" defections you mention.. Look at them...

- ap0c is going to the bot kill awards & was only interested in working with anyone (tgevneareatvlwgion being. ~60-80miles north of him. If that involved legion working with him on his chosen targets.. Mostly easy kills in zones nobody cares about on any side due to being undefendavle from any population centers with players.

- despite the lack of coordination & legion taking a collective "he's too far from -anybody- to rock any fragile borders & he's surrounded by cel, nit like he can hurt anything.. Welcome aboard!" He left the legion group & severed ties rather than rush being thought of as a spy (no really..)

-you have metalchick just outside Tampa.. A dorner legion who went swarm when she had trouble establishing under cel... Her recent change to faceless us the result of legion atatewide(all

there is a whole lot of words there :unsure:

here is a little tip, if you're going to write a huge stack of boring words at someone and expect them to read any of it, don't insult them in the opening line.

Someone should alert silver & gadgerson, apparently "no you don't" in reply to "I understand" is an insult. Btw tru... Can you tell us exactly which of those three words (four if you expand the contraction) is an insult? Is "no you don't [understand]" followed by an explanation of the reasons why an insult she said to -anybody-?... I always thought you were q native English speaker, was tha a translation error & mistaken assumption on your native English speaking?... Is "no you don't [understand]" sn insult in a significant part of the UK, or just your house? These all seem like important questions to be answered in case the qonqr folks need to update the bad word filters.

People can get offended if you outright put them down and tell them they are wrong. It can be an insult to their intelligence.

Anyway, it wasn't that bad until your last post, I would find that even more insulting.

cheers for saving me reading it.

everyone says tetra is a bonehead but i recalled him being alright. curse my optmistic nature lol