The Official QONQR Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Phrozt

Any options besides qommnd?

Some have created their own for their own area, but remember, they changed the API's so that you no longer can identify recent attacks. YOu can't see the attacks until a few hours after they happen, and I think they mentioned something about blocking seeing who attacked and only seeing color, but not sure.

I would be interested in knowing what other sites others use to keep track of large areas.

Yes Qommand still brings up search results for players, but not all zones.

I just did search for myself. It yielded a list of just 16 zones. (in game I currently lead 99 zones) So something is definitely not right.

I agree, Qommnd doesn’t seem to return zones with more than 500k of bots in them…It’s a shame the powers that be changed the api as Qommnd used to be a wonderful piece of intelligence gathering, now the only time I use Qommnd is in the morning to see what has happened overnight.

I think it has to do with the time the zones were last altered. I can still click on some random zones and see leads/captures on qommnd but only like... really ancient zones that no one ever bothers with. I think if they haven't been touched since before the API changes were applied, they still show those stats.

Qommnd was too good. That was the problem. When the public API's were announced it was stated that they wouldn't allow a Command Centre type API at the moment. Why on earth they changed that line of thought is crazy.

To allow everyone the same access and use of Qommnd was probably the same thinking as, If everyone has the same, then no one can complain.

Wrong.

If every country had the same nuclear arsenal as, for example the US, then surely no one would start a war.

The only good thing recently has been synclock but that's been watered down to ineffectiveness.

Yeah... none of my zones have updated for a month... and nothing has been added in the month that I've been adding new zones. I don't think it's working at all.

Yeah... none of my zones have updated for a month... and nothing has been added in the month that I've been adding new zones. I don't think it's working at all.

And I really like it... makes it fun for both sides. I've gotten surprise attacks that last more than 10 minutes, and I've gotten surprised myself. That's one of the reasons I enjoyed playing the game in the first place. So I've actually begun playing more just because I can capture a large zone again. Wheeee... FUN! It's become a novel concept for Legion in these parts as of late...

All they had to do with the API /QOMMND was put in a 2 or 3 day time delay. That would have left the site still being useful but without the problems highlighted. Why it's so broken now I've no idea, presumably the site owner just gave up?