The Official QONQR Community Forums
Rumad

Enemy intel

Haha I handle my liquor pretty well, just so ya know :P And if it had of been me doing that mug in the middle twice, I definitely wouldn't have! Hahaha

Haha I handle my liquor pretty well, just so ya know :P And if it had of been me doing that mug in the middle twice, I definitely wouldn't have! Hahaha

the more you can drink the more you do drink, as a result the more you can drink the more drunk you can get, given the time & resources to drink till infinity obviously.

Lol so kinda like cubing then ;p Nah what I meant is that when I have drunk alot I handle it very well (better than others at least) and can remember the events at least :) Have had a couple of occasions where I had far too much but even then could still remember things ;)

Lol so kinda like cubing then ;p Nah what I meant is that when I have drunk alot I handle it very well (better than others at least) and can remember the events at least :) Have had a couple of occasions where I had far too much but even then could still remember things ;)

pretty sure i'm happier with blank spots than knowing all the sordid details tbh