The Official QONQR Community Forums
QONQRD

Fan Site www.qonqrd.co.uk

How utterly bizarre.

I find it unsettling putting dodgy's cube buying on there for a few reasons - why would you target one player in such a personal attack? kinda of stinks IMO

also how would you know how many cubes he has bought? and most importantly i think it is highly offensive to discuss somebody elses spending habits, it is none of anyones business.

you've made yourself look very petty IMO and ought to be ashamed of yourself.

bad craic.

@Trustar

The information is freely available on other sites i dont hear you complaining about them? the site pokes fun at a few players not just Dodgy and when totally finished will show the top five cubers in the UK updated daily because the information is freely available.

Like i said it is fun only you are acting like one of his parents!! are you happy if i show the top five non -cubers?

Thanks butterball glad you liked more to come ;-)

I sorta agree with Trustar. Obviously its a UKintel creation so I would have expected a bit more maturity. Anyhow congrats to DodgyArab, number one in the UK. Burning cubes or endless months of deploying bots, it doesn't matter, its still quite an achievement in the short time he's been playing.

@Leigh you're wrong sorry !! nothing to do with UKintel but nice try , we thought we would carry on your mentality with the 'Munch Bunch Theme' are you saying its now not mature enough hmmm??

And again if the information is available we will show it on the site

Oh and remember its fun only Leigh said that from the start

@Trustar

The information is freely available on other sites i dont hear you complaining about them? the site pokes fun at a few players not just Dodgy and when totally finished will show the top five cubers in the UK updated daily because the information is freely available.

Like i said it is fun only you are acting like one of his parents!! are you happy if i show the top five non -cubers?

Thanks butterball glad you liked more to come ;-)

if i knew it was available to everyone then **** straight i would be complaining about it. tempted to email support and discuss it as i'm not convinced it is legal.

you wouldn't walk into HMV or mcdonalds and expect to see a top ten big spenders list there would you?

i wouldn't call it 'poking fun' when you see how much abuse it leads to not just on here but in game messages. spending habits are always a hot topic on these games and always lead to petty moaning. it doesn't matter whether i am on teh same team as him or even whether i think it is acceptable or not it is still a personal attack on a fellow qonqr player.

i imagine the top 5 non cubers will be a pretty boring list. i'm all for a bit of fun but this doesn't seem like fun, just another attempt to belittle those who choose to financially back a game that you enjoy.

Leigh, why would you expect maturity from me? You know me better than that. I play games for fun and I like the laughs that come with it, I save my maturity for the real world. If a game does nothing but cause you to whinge and whine then why play. Wish I could take credit for the entire site, its hilarious. Naming someone as a No1 cuber is hardly an insult, however I would like to know who is responsible for exposing me as a "man wh0re" haha

I think DA is old enough to stand up for himself really.

If he has a problem with it then he'll voice his opinions here, contact support or there'll be a few more legion threads about how DA has just knocked x amount off your hoard count.

I've spoken to DA many times and he's a down-to-earth, reasonable guy but if you insult him, expect retaliation *nudges leigh* know what I mean ;)

@trustar true I wouldn't walk into Mcdonalds or HMV and find the league table of the big spenders on display, but McDonalds and HMV are just stores But football for instance is a Game and we know every little detail about every player and every team.

If it makes you happy I will change the title from Top Five UK Cubers to Top Five UK supporters. Surely its a good thing to show you support the Qonqr team just like the 'Elite' badge

Trustar, reading your posts over the last year its unusual to see you so riled. The website has obviously hit a nerve and on behalf of legion I would like to make it up to you. How would you feel about going on a dinner date with a legion op? (flutter eyes) my treat ;-P

Cube purchasing is not publicly available. There is another site, that I will not link here, that reports cube purchasing. It has been reported to support many times. I have spot checked the reported spending. I stopped after two players. One player's reported spending was half actual spedning. The second players spending was reporting has having spent over $100 on cubes, when they had actually spent $0.

I don't know if they are attempting to calculate spending based on launches, or just making it up to irritate people, but any accuracy in the spending numbers would be luck based on what I see.

Don't need a nudge Butters :-S

Its phenomenal, the amount that gets spent is just crazy. I'm glad to see the Munch Bunch was such a good idea. I dont consider having a moan about UK Legion openly supporting a multiscoper, whining or winging. Don't know about the manwhore thing though, must be a travelling salesman thing.;-)

It was a good idea, I love the whole munch bunch thing. As for the manwhore bit, its more of a qonqr thing (An online persona). Its a shame you left me, we could of been so good together. Who knows, I may have even put a smile on your face. Stranger things have happened. Mwah

Sorry kids. No I doubt it has anything to do with Legion cube munching. As far as I'm aware the munch bunch doesn't have any big spenders. In fact I'm cheapskate of the week, cheapskate of the month and cheapskate of the year. Or at least that's what it says in HMV.

Cube purchasing is not publicly available. There is another site, that I will not link here, that reports cube purchasing. It has been reported to support many times. I have spot checked the reported spending. I stopped after two players. One player's reported spending was half actual spedning. The second players spending was reporting has having spent over $100 on cubes, when they had actually spent $0.

I don't know if they are attempting to calculate spending based on launches, or just making it up to irritate people, but any accuracy in the spending numbers would be luck based on what I see.

cheers silver.

Trustar, reading your posts over the last year its unusual to see you so riled. The website has obviously hit a nerve and on behalf of legion I would like to make it up to you. How would you feel about going on a dinner date with a legion op? (flutter eyes) my treat ;-P

tbh it wasn't so much the website, kids will be childish, but it is the idea that all spending is tracked and reported, i feel better now knowing it isn't.

financial details are gold dust and should be kept out of the public eye.

@the OP comparing spending habits of an organisation is hardly the same as reporting spending by individuals, a person's privacy is there own and not for someone else to discuss. i still think it is highly crass to list people's spending, calling it support is an improvement but i still think it is not your [or anybody elses] place to discuss other people's spending.