The Official QONQR Community Forums

New features and updates seem to be chugging out of the ole' dev team at a pretty good clip these days..way to go guys and gals..much appreciated! I'm especially happy with the new map screen on my windows phone. The release of "gold status" piqued my interest especially..since its on that big ole' "vote for new features" list that Gadgerson posted in Support back in April. I was curious if any of the other options that had garnered a ton of support by voters were on tap..specifically Beacons and Disqord. I am NOT complaining, beloved dev team, your hard work is much appreciated. I was just genuinely curious as to if those specific features had generated enough buzz to be considered for implementation?

Like a christmas present... you can shake the devs, poke them, sniff and pout... but all shall be revealed when the time is right!

I concur though, the 2 Massune mentioned seem pretty cool, plus more levels lol. =)

I hear they're all going to be applied to game.. just the votes that determine when. gotta prioritize. I suppose massive amounts of negative feedback on a specific feature may merit a veto.

I hear they're all going to be applied to game.. just the votes that determine when. gotta prioritize. I suppose massive amounts of negative feedback on a specific feature may merit a veto.

time is of the essence =)

@Mud: Really..beacons are the one I'm most eagerly anticipating. I know people spoof..but far more people don't than do. This will effectively level the playing field in spoof heavy areas and add much needed depth to operative strapped locations. I'll agree that it shouldn't be a cube feature..I don't mind dropping cubes to get some refreshes but beacons would be a support deployment..so charge me 10000 qreds if you want but it definitely needs to be available to the free to play market.

@Kirra: I like the idea of more levels, but in a game where getting to 100 takes days..not weeks or months..there would have to be a lot of them to make a difference. Still..this is something I'd also like to see.

New upgrades are the other feature I'd like to see. I don't think anyone needs to mess with damage and survival ratios..but an upgrade to improve range on existing deployments would be awesome..gimme another 100 miles on nanos!

Disqord is only second on my list because beacons would allow me to play with friends across the country. I have gone "rouge" and am curious as to what involvement, if any, rouge agents will have with Disqord. It will likely be slim to nothing..but there is SO much potential in this it's ridiculous. I know the devs have hinted that being rouge would eventually become more meaningful..I just hope this is part of it.