The Official QONQR Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kirra

Atlantis End Time - Need Dev

I'll upload the pics when I get home but the Atlantis button in the mobile app says it ends in 0 days and 23 hours while the web portal says it ends in 1 day and 23 hours.

Can we get an answer from a dev on which is correct?

Yeah, WP version said 1 day and so-and-so hours left on the Atlantis screen when really there's less than a day. It's actually 16 hours now.. Should end at 7 today.

The battle ends in about 9 hours. We have had a heck of a time tracking down why some devices are calculating the remaining time incorrectly. It must have something to do with region settings in the browsers and phones. My browser and phone both say the correct time remaining.

Thanks.

So the atlantis button within my iOS app is correct, and the mobile web portal launched from the app is showing an extra day. Weird.

Best of luck with the troubleshooting, this last Atlantis has been intense.

Its wrong in Australia whether you look on Mac, PC or iPhone - it is out exactly 12 hours when the time click over a day - it takes until Noon qonqr time to change to the correct number of days - has been the same since the clock was introduced. The same issue is in India as well - not sure of other countries.