The Official QONQR Community Forums

To quote another topic that dings90 started;

"OK, it is now proven that Faceless is an unstoppable force. Sorry, had to be said. I'm ready for all the cubing comments, but I saw plenty of cubes being utilized by the losing 2 factions as well. We also can say we beat you both since you double teamed us for a good portion of the battle. We have nothing more to prove!"

Wow the swarm won this Atlantis even though we were getting double teamed :P .

But seriously great work swarm.

Willie, I'm not sure you understand the meaning of double team... We lost 5 bases despite being the tougher force. You weren't double teamed. It is sad though. Again, Legion takes second when they don't even show up. Ill hand it to swarm, you guys were tough this time. But there was organization with Legion. And maybe you could have done it alone, the world will never know though.

Sorry earit I was paraphrasing dings and your comment about being double teamed last Atlantis, it was meant as a sarcastic jab at the other thread.

So, now that another Atlantis is in the books, I am wondering if Swarm and Legion also think that the Atlantis Staging and battle are much longer than need be. I think I am right in saying that most of Faceless feel that it is far too long to have every month and think it should either be shorter or less often.

I wouldn't say swarm was getting double teamed. I did not play this round but from watching it, it was faceless who was getting double teamed. If swarm was getting double teamed, they would have lost bases to legion, which they did not. I know the groups I'm in do not chat with legion and probably never will

Yeah but this post would have never been made if the ego of the faceless wasn't so big. Soak that in a little bit. Not once did we brag about winning, we bragged about you guys thinking you were the best faction ever.

Yes, faceless was proud of winning last time, but after seeing that the reward was B.S., many of us said screw it, I'm not playing this time around. You really think you would have taken almost every base if we actually cared? We cared last time and got nothing for it...again...so why would we continue to care in the slightest bit?

Not to mention we were too busy, at least on the east coast, staging possibly the largest op in qonqr history against swarm...

Buffy, 12m bots in 24 hours is nothing. Legion took 17m in 6 days! Now THAT is impressive! But you're right. Change the rewards, make it high stakes, change the length and/or frequency, ill fight for a month straight to share 10m CUBES between the top players. I wont sleep... But this 15 days on 15 days off is too much like work, and just like my job, we're underpaid for it.

It is also funny how "No one on faceless cared" yet you guys still had to top 3 player launches. (2k more than top swarm or legion) for those faceless who actually wanted to participate that you threw them under the bus team play at its finest. I feel sorry for those player. Spent money to get thier launches up to try to carry the dead weight of the faction.

I'm OK with that, I had most of mine left over from the last Atlantis. Also got a lot of good kills! I have no problem with people tending to local issues over firing in Atlantis. The local aspect of the game is what it's supposed to be about. Atlantis being half of every month takes something away from the game IMO.

This was my first time participating in Atlantis, and it was because of that "B.S. Reward" that I even became interested. It's funny because I was so confused by the fact that we were doing well that first day of open season, yet after that it was like y'all fell asleep. I actually don't mind that we lost, I am happy for Swarm. It was kind of refreshing to be overwhelmed by "enemies" for once. My only grievance is that we lost so hard. I oftentimes felt like I was the only one really trying to defend a zone, even though I knew there were maybe a few others. It's okay to not give your all if you don't care about the rewards, but I feel like if more Faceless just put even the minimal amount of effort we would've went down a lot harder, instead of the nosedive that happened here.

But anyway, no sarcasm here: congrats Swarm, truly! You did beat us, and hard! Looking forward to next Atlantis :)