The Official QONQR Community Forums
UnHuman

Vulcan Death Grip

For the however manyth consecutive time, the Capt. and crew have successfully defended the Vulcan Illinois 4.5mil Legion tower.

Last month an attempt to burn the zone was, until today, the most recent and proved to be UnSuccessful. Primarily a ground battle, Legion agents defended against local area Faceless and Rogue agents. The zone dropped several hundred thousand but the decline quickly halted. A well organized Legion team wore down their opponents and the operation failed.

Today marked another failed attempt as the Faceless again attacked the zone. In an air strike that lasted several hours, Capt. & crew easily defended their vessel and took minimal damage. Nanomissles from all areas of Illinois (except the southern part, it's just a big missile dump), were sent in. Once again, the well oiled Legion machine quickly organized and held a blockade. It's likely the outcome was Governed by limited resources as the Faceless missile reserves depleted.

Will Legion be able to hold their Vulcan death grip on this zone? Only time will tell. The more interesting question... why is it so highly coveted?

It was a phenomenal effort by them, defending the zone. However, the government has taken notice of the stunning number of za bots in the zone, which could be troublesome to the occupants. Maybe once we replenish our depleted missile stores, another visit will be in order. If only all those locals would have stayed purple...

Most likely just a beginning since they have bullied everyone else out of the state.

Jmb, we have found the errors of our ways and no longer will be treating qonqr as a war game. In fact I just watered the crops of some of our former swarm enemies to the north, and will be participating in the candy crush tournament tomorrow, message me if you want in. As long as I'm Livingston I vow to let our neighbors stack to the heavens. Plus the entire faceless crew is out of missiles so we beg for your forgiveness and hope you don't attack us as we have no ability to retaliate.

Jmb, we have found the errors of our ways and no longer will be treating qonqr as a war game. In fact I just watered the crops of some of our former swarm enemies to the north, and will be participating in the candy crush tournament tomorrow, message me if you want in. As long as I'm Livingston I vow to let our neighbors stack to the heavens. Plus the entire faceless crew is out of missiles so we beg for your forgiveness and hope you don't attack us as we have no ability to retaliate.

The complete lack of sarcasm in your statement is both suprising and appreciated. Which ever guise you want to hide your actions behind is of little consequence to me.

So apparently the idea has been floated around that it was a bunch of chicago multis that took down Vulcan.

However from the extreme level of bu.tthurtedness (not to mention the clearly posted numbers in the battle stats and basic math skills), it has been deduced that, in fact, the legion were forcibly run through our vast network of CORN fields... backwards... naked....