The Official QONQR Community Forums

Wow, because you had anything to do with anyone winning Atlantis. Those that are in that room know how out of context that post is, You can think what you like as it has no effect on my life whatsoever.

Un, I know you're a bit slow so I don't expect you to understand this, but I'll try anyway. Many in Faceless discussed Atlantis during facelesscon a couple weeks ago, and agree that overall Atlantis is a fairly low strategic priority for us. Sure, it's awesome to have bragging rights for a week or two, but it's short lived. If we continue to spend cubes like we have in the past fighting for Atlantis, it makes it hard for qonqr to justify the changes we requested as they likely make out pretty well during the event. So, it's not as much a boycott, but more of a refocus of resources to areas that have a higher return. If the Atlantis battle is shortened to significantly less than it is today, perhaps we will reevaluate if the effort to win is worth the return. Of course, if you like Atlantis as it is setup today, continue to spend and support it to let qonqr know your feelings!

So, you think that calling me out as a spy will have no effect whatsoever on the other Faceless opinions and trust of me in that room? That's not how things work Dings...I'd suggest for future reference, that you think about things a bit more before you do them. Also consider the fact that the person you labeled, has done NOTHING to provoke the spy title and has in fact done a lot for the IL faceless community.

Un, I know you're a bit slow so I don't expect you to understand this, but I'll try anyway. Many in Faceless discussed Atlantis during facelesscon a couple weeks ago, and agree that overall Atlantis is a fairly low strategic priority for us. Sure, it's awesome to have bragging rights for a week or two, but it's short lived. If we continue to spend cubes like we have in the past fighting for Atlantis, it makes it hard for qonqr to justify the changes we requested as they likely make out pretty well during the event. So, it's not as much a boycott, but more of a refocus of resources to areas that have a higher return. If the Atlantis battle is shortened to significantly less than it is today, perhaps we will reevaluate if the effort to win is worth the return. Of course, if you like Atlantis as it is setup today, continue to spend and support it to let qonqr know your feelings!

So instead of using teamwork and strategy battling in Atlantis the faceless would rather stay local? Sounds like a very ego driven faction. No one was forcing faceless to use qubes either they are a optional part of the game. "unstoppable force" indeed

Marklitwin - what?

shing - I think you're a bit confused. I'm the one with the Rogue medal, not Suna. Matter of fact she doesn't even have any of the faction switch medals. I don't know how you quantify weight, and I'm cool with not having any, but who are you? Pleasure to meet you. I'm guessing you're a Qonqr player too, and that's why we're allowed to post here. It's part of the game, kind of a supplementary aspect of it. Maybe someone you know...a close friend maybe...can help explain it to you. I'm kind of at a loss.

I don't know why suddenly this became a "spy" issue. I rejoined the group and popped off 3 screenshots before Dings booted me. Anyone in that room can scroll up and see it. Maybe everyone is as confused as shinig. If so, I can post those screen shots too. Burn the witches if you want, but this one is all my doing, no accomplices.

Sounds to me like a bunch of smoke and mirrors to change the subject. Willie hit it on the head; ego driven indeed.

Willie, it isn't ego driven. As pointed out, faceless spends the most. In capitalist America, voting with your dollar works, if we (the cubers) don't like it, don't spend it and refuse to even acknowledge it, it becomes a problem, so we use that to our advantage, its a business, not DnD, its supposed to generate revenue. We also are not interested in being double teamed in Atlantis while some of the most powerful Legion go against us locally and keep pushing us back further and further. As Kryptonym and the other legion up the east coast, many of whom spend like we do, pointed out, our bots go away after 14 days, they arent worth losing the local bots for. So you guys should work with legion again to wipe our tiny zones again. Swarm is still losing in all the places I can reach.Edit- It was BetterThanRiley who pointed out that Atlantis bots "go poof" and are therefore, not worth the time or money spent on them.

Edited by earit

What is faceless boycotting, more like actively ignoring, Atlantis even an issue? It has no effect on anyone. Is it the fact that now legion and swarm will have to fight each other? Sounds to me like someone's getting pissy because their favorite targets won't be playing.

Wanting to stay local doesn't mean we are ego driven. It just means that we want to stay local. Simple as that. No ego has anything to do with that.

UnHuman, you are a complete M O R O N. You know d a m n well that was taken out of context. So shove it up yours, your self righteous and holier than thou attitude towards us faceless is getting boring. Switch to a new tactic next time.

Wow..just..just wow. I gotta congratulate you, Dings..you're carrying on the IL Faceless tradition of coming to the most mentally deficient, back-asswards conclussion while hunting spies in your own faction and then acting on it without a shred of common sense. Seriously, you desrve an award..lets call it the "I'm So Mentally Incapable I Can't Figure Out Who My True Allies Are So I'll Just Target Someone Who's Repeatedly And Continuously Helped Me And My Faction Award". WHEW! That's a bit of a mouthful..how about we just shorten it to the "I'm Just Like Litwin Award"..same thing.

Shinigamidre..I think you may have confussed Messuna with me..I'm the unloyal, flip-flopping Merc who left IL Faceless for being unjustly labled a spy to many times because of my affiliation with GPF (gee..sounds familiar). Messuna's the one who's been Faceless from day one and, even though her own faction boots her from rooms for spying and treats her like dirt for wanting to include people in ONE room who IL Faceless have deemed unwanted, STILL plans on being Faceless. You..you're either a dimwit or someone who can't be bothered to fact check before running your mouth..again..same thing.

Spies are everywhere..paranoia is necessary to run the faction the way the IL Faceless want to..I one-hundred percent agree with this. It was fact when I was there and it's fact now I have no doubt. Unfortunatly..the people or person making the decisions on who is or isn't worthy of trust must be a complete twit and, also unfortunatly, these individuals or individual has his finger on the "boot" button. Meh..not my buisness, I suppose..feel free to continue to make the Merc pool bigger and those other factions stronger by running off good, loyal players by just being your normal, delusionally paranoid, selves.

Willie, it isn't ego driven. As pointed out, faceless spends the most. In capitalist America, voting with your dollar works, if we (the cubers) don't like it, don't spend it and refuse to even acknowledge it, it becomes a problem, so we use that to our advantage, its a business, not DnD, its supposed to generate revenue. We also are not interested in being double teamed in Atlantis while some of the most powerful Legion go against us locally and keep pushing us back further and further. As Kryptonym and the other legion up the east coast, many of whom spend like we do, pointed out, our bots go away after 14 days, they arent worth losing the local bots for. So you guys should work with legion again to wipe our tiny zones again. Swarm is still losing in all the places I can reach.

I see where you are coming from earit, voting with your wallet is an interesting tactic. The way you describe it "if we the cubers don't like it and refuse to acknowledge it, it will become a problem" that is just like saying I bought more lottery tickets and if I don't win I don't play the lotto. The swarm aren't"winning" in my area either, I could buy a whole heap of cubes and start "winning" in my area but I don't play this game to "win". I play this game because its great strategizing with friends and playing with people from all around the world "geosocial" its called.

Quick joke;

What do you get from crushed grapes (faceless)

Whine

What is interesting is that we are working at opposite ends of the same problem - Swarm will always target Faceless whilst I have a "limited" say - they are the largest faction, with the biggest world zone holding with the biggest spend. Atlantis last time worked - you guys spent crazy $$'s for no reward - maybe some players are not used to be able to spend their way out of problems.

I have no issues with faceless turning to local issues rather than Atlantis - many swarmers/legion did the same thing last time as well - I am lucky that Atlantis is my killing field so I can play unrestricted,the missiles faceless sent my way during atlantis make no difference - these can be fired anytime - I just see them as easy kills and merry continue rebuilding post atlantis. If you have local battle deal with them - if not then Atlantis is for you. But dont pretend to boycott Atlantis when you are just facing the reality that you cannot spend your way out of Atlantis.

We cannot over come two factions working together, no. Not even when we outspend you, correct. But, we all find ourselves Qexaushsted on the 10th of the month. We are tired of running red scopes and losing sleep for 15 long days. And then, as much fun as it is socially, we lose. That loss is compounded by the erosion of our local bots and zones. I'd love it if the format were different. We all would. But there isn't any point in burning thousands of cubes with dozens of redscoped cubers just to be teamed up against. We would rather face our enemies at home, in smaller battles that actually last.

~QONQR on