The Official QONQR Community Forums

Noticed an exorbitantly high level of discord among the Faceless. The strangest thing being that a very high majority of Faceless cells throughout the world seem discontent and... less than polite. I invite you all to take a look at your digital environment and go green. Teamwork, communication, and strategy are the hallmarks of Swarm nation. If any of you decide to roll with the storm, inform the swarm! We'd be happy to have you!

LOL @ the idea of me on swarm again.

1) I'd never go back. Notice poison in cartoons is always green. That's how northeast swarm was to my satisfaction in Qonqr.

2) Swarm would never take me back. I cube, I believe in leadership, I don't like making pacts with my enemies and I've rocked swarm's boats WAYYY to many times.

*gets popscorn and sits back*

I barely come to the forums but holy sh*tballs....

who needs a tv when all of this is going on?

shat, i love the game as much as everyone else in here (i can tell from peoples' passionate cries from all factions) and i have shown how much i love it with the amount of time and money i have thrown at it over time

but frack me...

we all know it's a game right?

i think we all need a group hug or something. :)

Swarm stacking with bots. Other hand faceless stacking with cubes. After three days faceless will attack with surprise. So they were demanding less battle time. Faceless not building because they think it is a waste to give time for **** that eventually gets wiped out. They will however attack swarm. It gets Interesting day by day.

But i started to hate purple color. This has caused conflict in our sound relation because My girlfriend like purple. I blame faceless for this.

Long time listener, first time caller. I not only agree with the general faceless ban on Atlantis, as a dedicated "free" player I thought id go one better; I'm stacking, sitting high on the list, and using no qredit bots. When the curtain goes up, I'll sit back and watch and for my entertainment I'm going to get at least the 9k qredit I got last round. Its a couple days to let a little more local drama brew and gives me time to think up more poetry. Oh and I want to give a shout out to PA legion.... I thought we had something special but you don't call, you don't write, you don't even kick me when my back is turned. I'm a little hurt.

What I love about Faceless is they turn on each other easily. It's sad to say this but I've got faceless spies throughout the US and many close to the all mighty faceless leader DINGS. You'd be surprised what a little talking does. Honestly, go boycott Atlantis. We don't care. You won all those times by spending. Now that you're out of money or momma won't let you use her credit card, you try to "boycott" this. My gosh. I'm glad the California faceless aren't as pathetic as the Illinois faceless. From what I've heard from every faction regarding them is true. Immature kids that try to bully people. Honestly, these guys give Faceless such bad rep. They think the faceless who has played longer and have more knowledge than them are worthless. As provided in this picture.

15ex0n4.jpg

Ever have those moments where you feel pity for your enemy? I though I'd be happy to see Faceless in such a state of disarray. Now I'm realizing that what I miss... is my worthy opponent. I've obliterated the Faceless from my local area, and now from Atlantis too... where will I dominate you next?!?!

Please come back to me, my nemesis! I miss you! Be worthy again!

... Seriously, you desrve an award..lets call it the "I'm So Mentally Incapable I Can't Figure Out Who My True Allies Are So I'll Just Target Someone Who's Repeatedly And Continuously Helped Me And My Faction Award"....

Make sure he doesn't get any rank points, or Desideratus will complain.

I stand behind our actions in game and chat. I also stand behind my belief that rank isn't what counts. Not to say the work to get there isn't appreciated, but you can buy every kill you ever get. You can't buy experiential knowledge. You can't strong arm a person who's played for years by spending a thousand dollars or more. Cubers are important and kill a LOT of things. I'm glad to have a serial killer like des on our side, but I can't say that his rank means good ideas by default. Not to say his ideas are bad by default either. He has been a very valuable asset, especially in recruiting active players.

I'd quit too. And "its not even credits" argument wouldn't apply here, if that were the case you would boycott Atlantis after your first win, not spend 100s of $ the second time around the only thing that changed was the second one you ended up with one zone. Anyway. Have fun. Free credits are free credits :D

This has all been very interesting. I can't say I've learned anything new but still entertaining. I did get confirmation that when grapes are involved you will get whine and that Des is simply a nice wallet to have around to kill things and recruit! I'm starting to think that this isn't a boycott at all and has nothing to do with losing local zones. Nope. Faceless appear to all loathe each other and don't want to figuratively sword fight for leadership of a mass of dipshits.

I seriously love this. Cmon. Someone share the popcorn.

@Repulse

I felt so sorry for you. I was sent pictures of both of those faceless Atlantis chats and holy sheesh man. I would of like given you a man hug because they were tearing you apart. I never understood why these people have big egos. Dings brings down everyone. Even if he or she is in the same faction. I feel bad you people have to deal with him. I would happily take him in SoCal. Maybe teach him a lesson. That would shut him up:)