The Official QONQR Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tolouse

Calling upon to Attend a rare event

Gentlemen & Ladies or Ladies & Gentlemen

As another wave of consecutive humiliating defeat goes to Faceless in Atlantis, I would like to beg all the qonqr operatives to MOURN for a moment to all those fallen purple bots that got totally wiped out in atlantis battle date of October 4, 2014(UTC).

Despite knowing they were outnumbered, waiting for an inevitable doom, Abandoned and totally deserted by their autocratic leaders, were willing to fight & die for their faction.

I've never seen such a love and loyalty for a faction.

May your bots soul rest in heaven with peace.

AMEN.

Ps. Will be one of the favourite Bedtime stories for my kids.

this ^^

I totally just pictured nanobots fighting in the crusades from Kingdom of Heaven.

However, in my interpretation, my faction knocked out the power grid and sent all three factions into the Dark Ages instead of admitting defeat. =)

I too will MOURN for those fallen faceless in Atlantis. Not that I'm pro faceless or anything but I do respect anyone who fights a good fight when outnumbered rather than just giving up. AKA the faceless who stood and fought rather then just throwing in the towel right away like most of the faceles did. I always like a good underdog story.