The Official QONQR Community Forums
tria

Sleep QONQRing

So I deleted one of my bases while I was asleep.

:huh::blink::rolleyes::huh::o

I've been having really intense, crazy dreams recently, and in the middle of trying to herd baby dragons into my kitchen (??) dream!me fished my phone out of my pocket, saw one of my perfectly good causing-zero-trouble-to-me bases, and dream!me decided it was a stinky town so I should delete it.

I woke up... and I'd apparently pulled my phone off my nightstand in the middle of the night and actually deleted that base. And also I'd deployed in a zone I don't remember even planning to deploy in. But I'd not harvested my other bases, noooo, that would have been helpful, subconscious asleep me.

I think I'm just fortunate I didn't sleep message anyone?!?

(On a side-note: how many times do I need to end up on the Mobile Operatives page because I've gotten impatient at the start screen and tapped exactly on "Tap to start".... too many times?)

I think it's a familial trait- I'll never be more jealous of the time in college when my mum went to bed having not started an assignment and she woke up with a fully written essay on her desk, in her locked room, written in her handwriting (and she got an A.)

I haven't yet - this was only my second or third QONQR-related dream. (My first one, the devs announced they were releasing a version of QONQR that let you send smells through the Wire, and Swarm kept sending me... flatulence smells.)