The Official QONQR Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Acestar

help

Lol it would be so boring where I'm at though because faceless dominates it no no no I think I'm going to stick with Legion fighting uphill against the 3rd ranked in the whole United States and his and his group but I like a challenge thanks for the offer man

Will am not use a app i don't like .. if anyone in the South and southnorth USA with to get Line and add me the i will appeal u and i and as of not am try to get a Line Legion Chat Room off the ground for the US

Is..is this really happening!? Obstinate about communication method..check. Bad english..check. Name ends in "star"..check. OH DEAR GOD NO!! I..I can't..not again..NEVER again. My brain hasn't fully recovered from the last "star" message I read.

(gets shovel and mentally buries thread as deep as possible..never to be revisited)

Nope..it's him..I called some experts to check it out.

Here's how it all went down.

Mr. Abernathy was having some trouble at his old abandoned amusement park down in Kentucky. He was trying to sell the place but every time he'd line up a buyer and try to show the place off some chuckle-head would show up talking crazy bad english and run them off..then he'd run off, serpentine style through the dilapidated mini-golf course, screaming about the merits of Line. The only clue to his identity was his embroidered Members Only jacket with the name Acestar on the back.

The gang arrived, per my request, and set about to uncover the identity of this lunatic. They found some clues..those I mentioned above..and, in typical fashion, set a trap. Sadly, it backfired..the dog and the lanky, beatnik kid got caught in the cargo net. Undeterred, and after a few "jinkies", "zoinks" and "ruh-rohs", they regrouped and tried another trap. Luckily, though it seemed as though this one would backfire as well, they caught this "Acestar" and called the authorities. While he sat, bound at the waist by a used tire, the gang noticed the embroidered "Acestar" was a patch that was covering another word..the word was "Ironstar"! He muttered something about "getting awry with it if there had no melting kids"...but who knows what that means. Mystery solved!

Also the account names for the "Acestar" Line account and "Ironstar" GroupMe accounts are the same...though I think the first bit is more telling.