The Official QONQR Community Forums
earit

Props to East Coast Legion

Towers are meant to fall, new england legion players are the badest legions around. Just my opinion. "We dont set the bar, We are the bar " quote a great legion. To the other legions in the world, if theres a tower near you, you can make it fall. There isnt a tower big enough that wont fall.

I know of 3 local swarm who attempted to defend Dover. There were probably 3 more who knew what was happening but decided to let it fall. I'm also quite sure there were plenty in missile range that knew but did nothing. Going into the battle we had absolutely no idea what to expect, I never for one second thought it would go down like this. They were completely overwhelmed and didn't know what to do, plus their days were numbered anyway. The point of building a 31 million Bot tower isn't about how to defend it, it's more of a who on earth would ever actually think they could destroy it.

Swarm is one for all and all for me. They don't help each other or care for each other which is why they burn so easily. Nice try to Downplay it MMW, but you failed. Nothing swarm has is safe. It's dangerous. It's deadly. We will stop it. We will save you from yourselves.

Please find these towers MMW-n-Friends has supposedly built up in the very very short time it took us to drop Dover. My Legion brothers and sisters will find great pleasure in dropping those 100k super awesome uber l337 swarm towers! Clearly they pose much more of a challenge than a paltry pathetic minuscule 31 million bot pile of green turds! Ta-Ta!