The Official QONQR Community Forums
earit

Props to East Coast Legion

Maybe Swarm could make it a little more intresting next time - if you guys wouldn't mind building a bigger zone, we'd appreciate it. We've set a new bar and need your help to exceed that AWESOME accomplishment! ;)

WHY IS THIS FACELESS TAKING CREDIT?? IT WAS LEGION WASN'T IT??

Faltering forces of infidels cannot just enter a zone of 31 million bots and lay besiege to them! They are the ones who will find themselves under siege. Therefore, in reality whatever this miserable Earit has been saying, he was talking about his own forces. Now even the Legion command is under siege.

BaghdadBob.gif

Wanted to make a few comments about this demolition of Dover.

First and foremost, special thanks to our hosts Regtwelve and Sandreeche. They both went above and beyond preparing the zone and pre-amping. Sandreeche even taking a ride to get into range to assist in creating the beach head. They both threw down in a big way and represented big time.

This one was a lot different than the Pittsburg Op for 2 reasons. 1) I don't think the original intent with Pittsburgh was to demolish the tower. Once called out for even hitting it though it was on. This one we knew we would drop it. It was just a question of when and how long it would take. I'm amazed by the response (I think the count was 98ish Legion) and the commitment put forth by all involved. We knew we needed all hands on deck and everyone within 400 miles responded big time. 98ish is an incredible number of players considering east of Dover is ocean. 2) Planning. We had an idea what needed to be done and had everyone prepare as needed. I'm convinced the crew in this area can drop anything.

Looking at the stats that were just posted in the portal it appears that a few Swarm tried fighting for this. To those few I commend you for not going down without a fight. We honestly expected more of a fight from SWARM from outside the state but it seems that these guys were left high and dry.

As always it's been a pleasure being in the trenches with all of our Legion in the BenDover Op! Legion for Life! pew pew pew pew BOOM!

To any swarm reading this. Let this be a lesson. If you chose not to communicate after repeated attempts to bring you in. How can we mount a proper response if you never ask for help? SWARM if you want help you have to ask. We reach out but you have to reach back. Rouges rarely service. All jokes aside. Good job legion, good job. Pew pew in stuff lol

I was impressed by the numbers to begin with but looking at the battle stats, 98vs6! Of course you could drop 33m in 30hrs it was a very lopsided battle

We were determined to take that zone and there was no way it was going to stay green. Perhaps your team could try to take down that 34.5m faceless zone in Redfern, New South Wales - z12571. There's a lot of faceless there who might fight back, but you should be able to take it 4 days, right? ;)

There isn't 98 active swarm in my state or even the country, there would be about 10-15 active swarm able to reach that zone about 6 in shockwave range. Where as the local faceless have 10 in deflection range so with simple math you could work out that swarm is outnumbered. We have taken down a few towers here.

I just wanted to say a word on behalf of all the bots that were lost during the course of the battle -- 31 million Swarm bots and a massive number of Legion bots "died" in battle -- I mourn their sacrifice and dedication to their cause -- truly epic...

D Bag never fails to point out the obvious stat that no one cares about. "Umm hey!... Did anybody realize all those missile bots died too? ". I guess the missile bot beach head was a bad idea peeps... I guess the math won't make sense to those who hang out alone in their basements crunching numbers, but for us it was a epic gathering of friends working together to blast down Dover. The camaraderie and dedication amongst our Legion is unparalleled in our area and possibly the world. I couldn't ask to be part of a better group of people. We are Legion!