The Official QONQR Community Forums
Macz

Jumping from purple to RED

I don't post much, nor do I reply to many posts... hardly any, as a matter of fact, but for those who find the game boring after reaching level 100, you might want to read this.

I started out as legion in Pittsburgh, but noticed quite quickly there was little to no local support. That was over a year ago. At the time the only thing that made sense was to switch to faceless, as they seemed to control a disproportionately large part of the city. As faceless in Pittsburgh I was able to level up, build zones, and keep bases that were well-protected by other faceless players. I never disliked playing on the faceless side, and I still consider the locals great guys and excellent players, but things changed. Things became boring, and the sillinesss of the faceless "leadership" was stiffling. There was little support for anyone outside a select group of players, and only when it came to zones located in strategically important cities.

I have much respect for the local faceless players - they play with heart and understand it's just a freakin' game. That said, switching to legion made all the difference in the world. I had considered closing my account and uninstalling the game from my phone, but decided to switch to legion at the last moment. I effectively destroyed 5 million+ bots, taking myself off the regional board, and had to drive around to relocated bases, but it was well worth it. Soon after switching I was invited to the Dover, DE op - probably the biggest zone takedown in the history of qonqr, and it was epic! Taking down a 30+ million bot zone in under 48 hours was exhillarating, but what still doesn't register is how smooth everyone operated. There were no complaints, no whining, no getting bent out of joint. In Legion there are no "leaders." It was actually fun and, strangely enough, relaxing.

The personalities at legion in my area are inviting and similar to that of my own - relaxed, fun, accomodating, and more importantly, everyone takes care of everyone. If one member has a problem, we all have a problem. For those getting bored with the game, consider coming over to LEGION!

James "Macz"

I kinda felt the same when I was swarm and then swarm got a bad name because of a certain kat player who's name doesn't need to be mentioned. So with the lack of support and that Rep I decided to switch to legion as well. The awesomeness that I am didn't need to be tainted. So I agree switching to legion is the best choice ever. Babam! Heh

I kinda felt the same when I was swarm and then swarm got a bad name because of a certain kat player who's name doesn't need to be mentioned. So with the lack of support and that Rep I decided to switch to legion as well. The awesomeness that I am didn't need to be tainted. So I agree switching to legion is the best choice ever. Babam! Heh

For some reason I feel like that's directed at me. >_>