The Official QONQR Community Forums
MudintheWater

There Comes A Point When

You're looking for someone to demonize so you feel your actions are justified, and you realize the only place you haven't looked is the mirror.

I guess at some point you just have to acknowledge the bad guy you're looking for is staring back at you.

I think maybe it's time I gave this game a break.

I didn't know there was a possibly of a right or wrong in this game? Every faction in this game is basically the hero while also being viewed as the "Bad Guy" by the other 2 factions according to the story line. So in once sense your the hero and the bad guy at the same time.

You kill bots and capture zones. This is war, there are no rules.

I've had fellow team mates betray me and switch factions, but that's war... It's just the nature of the game...

What exactly happened "MudInTheWater" that makes you feel like your a "Bad Guy"?

The only villains in this game are the Swarm and Faceless Operatives who insist on playing patty cake with and exploiting QONQR. MudintheWater, thank you for your fight against QONQR and those who do not see the light. I hope you decide to continue to kill and destroy the Green and Purple and save humanity.

I am the bad guy. I am hated by all three factions. Cuz I'm a dirty merc that flip-flops depending on what faction will give me the best kills. But honestly, I embrace it. Someone has to be the bad guy!

I hate you for a totally different reason

I want to break my forum silence by saying to thanks to my biggest competition in Los Angeles. Not thank you for quitting; not thank you for making it easy. Thank you for the long, relentless fights and constant skirmishes between us. I for one hope this isn't "goodbye" so much as "see you later".

I just want to put it on the record that Mud absolutely wrecked me in his most recent operation. If killing a couple million of my bots in a day isn't going out with a bang, what is?

Good luck, and may our paths cross again in the future.