The Official QONQR Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HeyItzCathan

Qonqr addiction

I think I have a Qonqr addiction. In the past year, I've bought 2 iPads and 3 phones just to create new accounts. Some of you may say this is the saddest thing you've seen. Trust me. It is. This addiction is just getting worse. Every time I get angry at Monkeh (faceless) I tend to have a new account just to make it easier to win battles. I litterally went into atnt today to fix a small problem bill related and just came out with a new iPad mini. I warn you all to not make the same choices I'm making. Remember that this is just a game.

Honestly..how much fun is the game when you have to maintain all those devices? I'm just curious, not complaining..it's all legal now anyway. I have a hard enough time focusing on one phone..let alone 4 other devices. It just seems like a lot of effort is all.

Honestly..how much fun is the game when you have to maintain all those devices? I'm just curious, not complaining..it's all legal now anyway. I have a hard enough time focusing on one phone..let alone 4 other devices. It just seems like a lot of effort is all.

It isn't at all fun. It's almost like it's that job that you're forced to do. Then buying inoculation every month. Already have 2 elites so I'm spending about another $20-$30 a month for inoculation. My financial stability has taken a hit but I'm still getting buy. I cut buying cubes every month/2months so that helped a lot.

It isn't at all fun. It's almost like it's that job that you're forced to do. Then buying inoculation every month. Already have 2 elites so I'm spending about another $20-$30 a month for inoculation. My financial stability has taken a hit but I'm still getting buy. I cut buying cubes every month/2months so that helped a lot.

dude you realise you control your own actions right? if you hate the way you are acting then take some ownership and change.

people give up smoking everyday, people stop eating junk foods, people start going to the gym.

i'm sure silver won't thank me ;) but i'm sure even he would rather have happy players who spend a bit than players who spend tons but hate the entire concept.

take responsibilty and keep that wallet in your pocket before you end up in financial ruin.

I just don't get why there is such unwarranted animosity toward me in particular. I know as a matter of fact I have been pretty douchey to your allies on Legion. After burning those bridges, I thought I was always more than cordial with you, for communication's sake.

Instead of the same respectful communication, you constantly accuse me of multiscoping (WTF?!), sync lock every new player I recruit (mine are people, and teaching the game typically requires me to be by their side for at least the first day...), and lash out at me when I explain each recruit or other misunderstanding for your benefit.

If this game causes you to react so emotionally, it really may be time for you to take a step back and look what you are doing. I still refuse to multiscope and use sync lock. Take a good, hard look at the competition you are struggling so hard to stay relevant against. I won't stoop to your level, but me and my recruits will remain a force to be reckoned with.