The Official QONQR Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
repsaj

When is QONQR Blue coming?

Agreed, it's better to wait and have patience than have them rush the release and have it not be to par. I was just hoping there would be at list 1 more small update before the release, something to kind of tie us over. Gold Status was a really nice addition, It created a new goal in the game. However now that I have hit Gold Status 7 times in a row its not as, for lack of a better term, "fun", as it was when it was first released. It would be nice if there was a few more challenges, like new metals or some sort of tweak to atlantis to make it more of an incentive for players to play.

Qonqr blue sounds more like a facelift and programming streamlining, rather than a reworked Qonqr with new gameplay strategies.

Exactly what we were told by the devs, nothing will change in game, just the neon copied graphics from ingress and working on Android

13 months and counting since they announced it and still no change in the game mechanics.

I really hope qonqr blue is just going to make windows and androids look like iphones. I really don't want them to mess with iphone graphics because it works so well. Windows phones are horrible to use for qonqr.

I've tried all three platforms and the android is closer to the IOS version but overall I prefer the Windows version.

It's slower than the other two but its more reliable, the phone you use also makes a difference.

The graphics of blu look terrible and the wheel for selecting the weapon looks like it will slow things down

Its a mix of 80's game graphics from Tron and up to date colours from ingress and an old landline telephone dial weapon selection (yuck).

Let's hope you can carry on with this version of the game if you don't want to update, which I'm sure we will be able to due to no new features being added.

Let's also hope it will run well on the holographic phones which are rumoured to be released just before blue in 2025