The Official QONQR Community Forums
slipstream

Stealth Coverage % and a bit more...

So it's finals time, which means I find as many ways as possible to distract myself from actually studying.

So here's my first distraction!

Basically I wanted to be able to see what % coverage my stealth bots where providing, plus costs, and other such things.

StealthsSupps_zpsa525d243.png

This Chart goes from left to right along the top. You enter in the bots you currently have in the zone in the top left most box, then put in the bot amounts you'd like to have in the box titled Desired Zone Numbers. The whole thing tells you what you need, what % coverage yadayada.

Now onto my next!

Juststealths_zps8fde320d.png

This chart simplifies it to just the stealths. Works the same as the 1st picture, just put in your current stuff in the top left, then put in what you want in the bottom left.

I'll probably upload this to a dropbox or something if people want to play with the file. Its in excel.

So it's finals time, which means I find as many ways as possible to distract myself from actually studying.

So here's my first distraction!

Basically I wanted to be able to see what % coverage my stealth bots where providing, plus costs, and other such things.

StealthsSupps_zpsa525d243.png

This Chart goes from left to right along the top. You enter in the bots you currently have in the zone in the top left most box, then put in the bot amounts you'd like to have in the box titled Desired Zone Numbers. The whole thing tells you what you need, what % coverage yadayada.

Now onto my next!

Juststealths_zps8fde320d.png

This chart simplifies it to just the stealths. Works the same as the 1st picture, just put in your current stuff in the top left, then put in what you want in the bottom left.

I'll probably upload this to a dropbox or something if people want to play with the file. Its in excel.

I am very interested in downloading your workbooks -- a dropbox link would be great...