The Official QONQR Community Forums

Hello, I am Kuri.

I am new to Faceless and I'm liking it, kinda. My problem is that a few members from Legion are trying to recruit me and say Faceless is a group of players who are deemed to be...distant.

I would love to prove them wrong, let's work together! I'm hoping that someone in my region will see this and we can become friends.

I have no opinion about Faceless I have not met any in person..

With this message I Just wanted to welcome to the World of QONQR.

Have fun!

Hello, I am Kuri.

I am new to Faceless and I'm liking it, kinda. My problem is that a few members from Legion are trying to recruit me and say Faceless is a group of players who are deemed to be...distant.

I would love to prove them wrong, let's work together! I'm hoping that someone in my region will see this and we can become friends.

Welcome to PA Faceless!

Welcome to Qonqr.

Faceless tends to use a cell based cyber terrorist style in general, small teams who operate independent of each other most of the time, but they do work together for short periods. Most of them are fairly proud of this way of playing from what I have seen.

I was faceless before I hit level 100, and left due to a lack of support and team work in my area. I was also swarm briefly. Once I joined legion, I never thought twice about leaving the other factions.

Try out the factions if you want. you can skip around until your reach level 100 without any penalty. You'll find a faction that fits your way of playing, may even be faceless in your area.