The Official QONQR Community Forums
Tiomun

**Contest** Qonqr in the new year!

Qonqr in the new year!

Ti's the season to spread the nano love, and qonqring spirit!

Final Totals

Capture_zps21b1755b.png

Prizes Awarded

BigGio74 175 Cubes

SevenLeafSage42 75 Cubes

RedPill 30 Cubes

PeoriaFalcon 1 Cube, For best attempt to scam some winnings, and possibly the funniest joke in the contest.

Kirra87 1 Cube, For having the lowest possible kill count 0.

Congrats to the winners. Everyone participated and fought hard. Combined there were 42,802,881 total kills!!

Thank you all for participating, and making this funnest contest to date.

A special thanks to those who contributed with cubes for the prizes, or by helping with the contest.

Thanks for signing up guys. All legion so far may have been a waste trying to make it open to everyone. Looks like the other factions don't want to come out and play. Still early though, they may not have heard about it yet maybe.

Thanks for signing up guys. All legion so far may have been a waste trying to make it open to everyone. Looks like the other factions don't want to come out and play. Still early though, they may not have heard about it yet maybe.

I won't be joining because I know I'm not willing to outspend some of these guys for bragging rights and to recover 50 cubes. We will have people joining from faceless though, rest assured that some will join.

Tiomun, I will contribute 50, 25 and 10 to the prize field for 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Hopefully we can get some more involved. Also, could you repost this in the general discussion. I think it may get more traffic there.

Awesome, and good idea. Thanks Krypto