The Official QONQR Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HeyItzCathan

Great month of Atlantis

Congratulations to the winning faction: Faceless

It was a great month. A great start of the year! A very interesting and fun filled Atlantis this round. Kudos to the top 3 players for each faction. May the future Atlantis battles be as great as this one. Or even better!

Edit: This was pre-typed.

HOLY BATTLE OF THE 668 BOTS

That was ridiculous!!! Both myself and another faceless thought we lost 9/3/7 because that's what it was reporting w/0 minutes to go, but then checked the portal and it said we won!! Crazy!

Went from 1 flipper to 2 flippers to 4 flippers and then 5 at the end.. all within an hour. Unbelievable!

All I want to say, is this was a great win for us. Not only just because it, yet again, came down to the wire, but mainly because the top faceless really didn't participate or really lead. This was mostly done by the next generation of faceless. Lead by Zartec. With major contributions from Reduex, RepsaJ, Marhijin(all the NL faceless really) and so many more. Kudos to all the new faceless, keeping the purple game strong. Also, great showing again from Legion. Another last second battle. I hope these battles continue to go down to the last second.

On a side note, this is the first atlantis we won and I didn't buy a single cube. That's progress.

All I want to say, is this was a great win for us. Not only just because it, yet again, came down to the wire, but mainly because the top faceless really didn't participate or really lead. This was mostly done by the next generation of faceless. Lead by Zartec. With major contributions from Reduex, RepsaJ, Marhijin(all the NL faceless really) and so many more. Kudos to all the new faceless, keeping the purple game strong. Also, great showing again from Legion. Another last second battle. I hope these battles continue to go down to the last second.

On a side note, this is the first atlantis we won and I didn't buy a single cube. That's progress.

I really agree with this. Great job to those next generation Faceless!

Wow, I'm still surprised we Faceless won Atlantis given the intensity of the many zone battles that continued for days -- the battle for Atlantis in January 2015 was gripping to say the least -- best congrats to the launch leaders in all three factions -- and warm regards to all who joined in Atlantis this month -- again, wow!