The Official QONQR Community Forums
McPwn

McPwn here.

Welcome to the fight McPwn. So who are Pwnstress and Pwnette?

She? She imagines all manner of names shall be heaped upon her humble visage but, for now, let us simply say she is the villain.

Initially she inclined to employ dual scopes, being ambidextrous and aggressive, not to mention unaware of this War's unspoken code honor. But now informed by the implicit implication of your insinuation, as a gesture of good faith to the Faceless, she has placed Pwnette into cryofreeze indefinitely, wishing to avoid any unneccessary escalation of unfair multi-scoping.

The cost of war should never exceed the price of honor, which I told her, is chocolate.

She? She imagines all manner of names shall be heaped upon her humble visage but, for now, let us simply say she is the villain.

Initially she inclined to employ dual scopes, being ambidextrous and aggressive, not to mention unaware of this War's unspoken code honor. But now informed by the implicit implication of your insinuation, as a gesture of good faith to the Faceless, she has placed Pwnette into cryofreeze indefinitely, wishing to avoid any unneccessary escalation of unfair multi-scoping.

The cost of war should never exceed the price of honor, which I told her, is chocolate.

I lift my glass to you good sir, thank you for keeping the fight as 'fair' as a 4 vs 1 fight should be.

Now.. back to defending oregon from you legion bastages.

I lift my glass to you good sir, thank you for keeping the fight as 'fair' as a 4 vs 1 fight should be.

Now.. back to defending oregon from you legion bastages.

4v1? Methinks I hath counted wrong?

Perhaps you should consider the always-wise decision of joining the Legion. I imagine you'd look good with a face.

4v1? Methinks I hath counted wrong?

Perhaps you should consider the always-wise decision of joining the Legion. I imagine you'd look good with a face.

He means you, pwness, baerbom, and FruityBoots

And switching factions at lvl 100 would be a huge hit to his rank, all his bots would self destruct and he'd loose over 600 zone leads.

Why h3llo! So you're the roach that I am constantly trying to squish, eh? :) Have you had any sense knocked into that a Legion life is not the way to live? That a convergence and assimilation with QONQR is the only true way, and The Swarm can bring you there?

If so, we gladly accept your allegiance :)

Why h3llo! So you're the roach that I am constantly trying to squish, eh? :) Have you had any sense knocked into that a Legion life is not the way to live? That a convergence and assimilation with QONQR is the only true way, and The Swarm can bring you there?

If so, we gladly accept your allegiance :)

Thanks but, I took the red pill. We do not serve the machines. We are Legion. We do not forgive. we do not forget. Expect us.

BTW there are extra red pills available, for when you're done letting green silicon logic boards think for you.

Portland shall remain red... it is, after all, the Rose City, and also, it's the Trailblazers' color scheme.

I realize you must be a Duck fan, or a weed smoker. Don't throw your life away for either. QONQR doesn't care about Chip Kelly or the kine. It is a risk to national security, or even global... if it gains control over HAARP or the US nuclear arsenal then life on this planet could easily be wiped out.

QONQR must be taken offline; we can always start it back up in a sandboxed network cut off from the world so it can be studied...

Sandboxes networks, your vision on the potential of the net are always so limited, Legionaries.

We have a technology made of nanobots and powerful hacking tools at our disposal now, we should take it for us, plasmating it to our will. QONQR doesn't need to be destroyed, but controlled for the betterment of humanity.

We once thought as you, but people also once believed in Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny, and Chip Kelly staying at Oregon. But do you want to be an eagle or a duck? To any rational thinker who bases their logic on observable phenomena the answer is clear.

Humans are a protected species, because they have a protector. Us.

**** Chip Kelly....

I wonder if Phil Knight got a call from Eagles owner Jeffrey Lurie saying, "Y'know, our mascot *is* named Swoop... and the team *is* in Philly, Phil... c'mon Phil gives us teh precious Chip... just thinks of the jersey sales Phil... you know it wantses it..."

If you see wicked Ducks-style garb in Philly next year and lots of Nike ads for whoever they replace Vick with, then you'll know I was right.

Look into my eye McPwn. Shouldn't we just take off and nuke the site from orbit? It's the only way to be sure. (Nice pic btw.) The LEGION is about to crash into Philly with a vengeance. Just joined today and am sick to see Swarm and Faceless surrounding me... figures that the Faceless are coming from Jersey.

Here's hoping Chip can bring his Duck mojo to the Eagles, and the LEGION can save humanity!

Join The LEGION. Save the world!

Try as u may swarm, McPwn won't flop. Just like the rest of us Legion. True faithful don't flop. There is to much at risk. We will save the world from the AI disease. We are strong, we are loyal & WE ARE LEGION!

If you truly suspect that QONQR is the enemy of humanity can I ask... Why would you try to save humanity anyway? A species that twists and perverts its own brothers and sisters minds, genetic structure and biology? Where lying is a daily practice and deceit the basic gift they give to one another. Their leaders selected by vain popularity contests.. There people controled by pyramid scheme voluntary enslavement called money... Surely there are some who are true and pure, but enough to make the entire species worth saving? The horrifying capabilities and intentions of humans is shameful and frightening. Cutting ones own mothers throat for a piece of shiny metal bah.. Or maybe you think through Legions tyrannical overseeing the corruption can be controlled? Maybe after you bring the world together under your own particular brand of corrupted twisted dehumanizing education camps it will some how be a better oppression than previously done? bah.. if Qonqr is a good thing so be it.. if it is the arbiter of humanities fate so be it. Its win win as far as I can tell. No good can come to the universe if humanity continue as it is.. Perhaps the only hope is the unification qonqr may possibly provide or the complete destruction of humanity which qonqr may possibly provide.

In the mean time will join with Swarm to Preserve and Improve our neighborhood. :)

Wow! Now I'm depressed. Thx, lol. U should change ur name to gloomdoom. This is y u r swarm. Just sit on ur hands and see what happens?? Legion wants to protect what's right and just in the world. Why would u want to put ur fate in the AI's hands instead of ur own? There will always be bad eggs in the basket. Even in ur hopeful new world order. Come join us over here monk. It's a much happier existence. :-)

Monk, for taking a decidedly anti-human stance in your Swarm propaganda/rant, you certainly use a lot of anthropocentric ethical arguments. If you wish to bring about a new era of a non-human Terra, your position is pointless in trying to recruit allies amongst the very beings you would destroy. However, now that the True Swarm agenda is revealed, you can expect our Legion numbers to grow.