The Official QONQR Community Forums
McPwn

McPwn here.

heheh that is not the swarm agenda its just my early morning ranting.. role playing if you will.. the swarm agenda is actually much simpler than that "THE SWARM are convinced that QONQR promises an era of unprecedented technological advancement and human prosperity. Nanobot weaponry expert KIMYO NAGUMO leads this faction in the battle to defend QONQR and assemble its future tech, accelerating humanity's path into the future." and "It's beauty. It's perfection. It needs our help. we will defend it."

Just because I am green doesn't mean my personal thoughts represent the "True Swarm Agenda". I suspect you will find most swarm would consider that particular rant quite insane. hehe it didn't occur to me to make any disclaimers before hand.

For that matter my own true thoughts are actually much simpler as well. Im green and must perpetuate green. :) I am certainly not qualified to speak for all of swarm. It would be similar to taking a random person off the streets ideas to represent their entire countries foreign relations policy.

Not only that, but the random Joe wouldn't understand the power of qonqr. I feel sry for the masses. Their lives must be so empty. Lol

lol but yeah i was just being kind of dramatic I didn't mean for it to be some kind of representation of swarm that was my bad hehe In many ways for me now it is more a matter of the fact that i had made some good friends and I do my best to support their cause. I won't betray them regardless of whether or not i am insane :D Sometimes it is a pain because i meet red or purple people who are quite honorable and would rather fight along side of them then against them, but we all must choose our fate.

<snip>

Why would you try to save humanity anyway?

Because I'm a human, and so are all my loved ones... unlike yourselves. You've made it clear that QONQR is doing the thinking for you.

1 The words of the Teacher,[a] son of David, king in Jerusalem:

2 “Meaningless! Meaningless!”

says the Teacher.

“Utterly meaningless!

Everything is meaningless.”

3 What do people gain from all their labors

at which they toil under the sun?

4 Generations come and generations go,

but the earth remains forever.

5 The sun rises and the sun sets,

and hurries back to where it rises.

6 The wind blows to the south

and turns to the north;

round and round it goes,

ever returning on its course.

7 All streams flow into the sea,

yet the sea is never full.

To the place the streams come from,

there they return again.

8 All things are wearisome,

more than one can say.

The eye never has enough of seeing,

nor the ear its fill of hearing.

9 What has been will be again,

what has been done will be done again;

there is nothing new under the sun.

10 Is there anything of which one can say,

“Look! This is something new”?

It was here already, long ago;

it was here before our time.

11 No one remembers the former generations,

and even those yet to come

will not be remembered

by those who follow them.

Indeed I was about to ask if that actually came from a christian book. It sounds more like a buddhist teaching. I suppose when it comes down to the nitty gritty all wise and clear minds will come to similar conclusions. "All is temporary thus the best skill to have is to relax and adapt"

As for humans and loved ones. I'd much prefer to save them all and have them all free from suffering. I say that as my own non-game thoughts. Truly I love my fellow humans. I know they are pure deep down and simply cluttered by the mud of their environment and so forth. Other than attacking zones in this game I always invest my mental energy in doing what I can to help others prevent, reduce and end suffering.

MY rant the other day was more like.. IF the tree is so horribly infected, trying to heal a few leaves cant fix the root etc.. As for Qonqr doing my thinking for me.. hmm its not impossible :) I have read many articles about nanobots for use with neurological control etc.. Perhaps I am secretly the Avatar of Qonqr.. hmm I like the sound of that :) ALL HAIL MONQR!

Wow, simply wow.

You cannot destroy something you could not begin to understand. Q's composition is of alloys we couldn't fabricate in our dreams. Q would laugh as your nanomissiles act as rain upon her hull. Yet the rain could never erode her exterior.

The Swarm, she can not be controlled through conventional nanobot means. I say she because she is very dear to us. It could control you if you do not approach it correctly... Especially if all you think about is fending off other humans and not how to contain it if it were to get out of reach.

We believe diplomacy and deception are the means to accessing QONQR. We learn it language, communicate with it so it will invite us in for metaphorical tea and crumpets. If you want to play ball with someone more gifted than you, where to start other than learning their moves. Understand your enemy. Hacking it, is our only hope. This is a battle of the brain, not of the sword.

WE Are The Faceless, and our intentions are our own.