The Official QONQR Community Forums
el_jeffe

United Nations of Qonqr

Anyone familiar with this group? Is it just for big spenders or those of high rank? Have any of the items discussed been implemented in the game?

Also BOZO is a POSER. He's not real Swarm.

post-6504-0-28161600-1421621436_thumb.pnpost-6504-0-59855500-1421621425_thumb.pnpost-6504-0-31080100-1421621413_thumb.jp

Not hurt, Bozo. It's just clear that some of us are more valued than others. :-P Why not have these discussions out in the open? As far as the pics go, they could be photoshopped for all I know. They were posted in another chat room by a member of the group.

QONQR United Nations is a group I initially began to have a “hot line” group of 15 players who would have the ability to wake me up in the middle of the night if the servers were experiencing an issue that our alerting software could not detect (like Atlantis on Oct 1). The rules were simple, 5 players per faction from a minimum of 4 different continents. Every comment posted in the room triggered an alert on my phone (to wake me up in the middle of the night).

The first few players were selected based on their positive influence on the game, they in turn nominated more players. The “hot line” group resulted in a second group being formed for discussion among the Hot Line players, which became the United Nations Group. Every month or so, the members nominate new players to be added to the group, and we try to have a representative per region in the group and not over saturate with several players from the same region.

Occasionally I will find a player with an impressive stat, and invite them based on their achievements. Last week we invited the player with the most rank points in the game.

This is not a group of big spenders, but a group of influencers. Some of our players have spent significant funds, as you may expect a big influencer might. Other players have spent nothing, or very little. The group is mostly conversational and usually topics are not related to QONQR, but rather getting to know each other. I do occasionally ask the opinion of the group on a topic.

The QONQR UN is full of player representatives of QONQR. Those in the group gain nothing for their participation, other than getting to know a more diverse set of players.

@Cathan, Silver's reply stated the group is based on influence not importance. Being the only member of your team, you're important but don't influence anyone but yourself :P

Hey, I can be the guy with the 10+ multiscopes. That's an influence to the game itself xD

Either way I'll just go organize Atlantis as usual.

Repsaj, the reason we weren't supposed to let people know is to keep others from feeling less important, which is just not the case. Whether you are in the group or not, it doesn't change the importance of you to your faction's cause or to the people in it. Having this group of people was a way for silver to ask and make sure everyone was still onboard with the ideas and new programs he sends out. He was afraid some people may take it personally that they aren't in the group when the fact is that there's limited space. This is why it was supposed to be kept on the down-low.

Repsaj, the reason we weren't supposed to let people know is to keep others from feeling less important, which is just not the case. Whether you are in the group or not, it doesn't change the importance of you to your faction's cause or to the people in it. Having this group of people was a way for silver to ask and make sure everyone was still onboard with the ideas and new programs he sends out. He was afraid some people may take it personally that they aren't in the group when the fact is that there's limited space. This is why it was supposed to be kept on the down-low.

The reason that group is made is that Silver is in contact with players to warn about problems with QONQR. And I totally agree not everyone could be in it. And I think people should accept that.

But my point is, that I am missing development news about QONQR. Like 'base extensions' and 'improved messaging system' which I saw in the screenshots above. And that another Swarm member (which is apparently not in the group) has that information, while I do not have that information. That is lack of transparency of the Faceless representatives, and I am feeling sad about that. All of the information I am reading in the screenshots is new to me. You could just share those screenshots in the Faceless World Wide group, then nothing would be bad about it.

Anyways is it allowed to duplicate / screenshot the messages in that group and post it somewhere

EDIT: It has been spoken out internal on our Faceless chat. I am fine with it.

"Faceless World Wide" group? You guys are missing a golden opportunity to change the order of those words and call yourselves the WWF; and have a picture of a luchador mask.

I'd recommend against that! Otherwise you're gonna have the Wildlife folks at your door!

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20070302/ENT0101/703020451

The reason that group is made is that Silver is in contact with players to warn about problems with QONQR. And I totally agree not everyone could be in it. And I think people should accept that.

But my point is, that I am missing development news about QONQR. Like 'base extensions' and 'improved messaging system' which I saw in the screenshots above. And that another Swarm member (which is apparently not in the group) has that information, while I do not have that information. That is lack of transparency of the Faceless representatives, and I am feeling sad about that. All of the information I am reading in the screenshots is new to me. You could just share those screenshots in the Faceless World Wide group, then nothing would be bad about it.

Anyways is it allowed to duplicate / screenshot the messages in that group and post it somewhere

EDIT: It has been spoken out internal on our Faceless chat. I am fine with it.

Glad your faceless representative or whoever spoke about it. I'm still waiting for our legion ones to Tell us a sliver of a detail.

Consider every rumor that comes from that group a rumor unless you see it from me in the forums or on a blog post. Sometimes someone brings an idea to us (support email, tweet, dm, etc) and I will run a "what if" conversation with the group. It doesn't mean we will actually implement the feature, but the discussion may uncover something else that is a problem we need to address, which is why I will occasionally ask the group their opinion.

Now, I'm left wondering if there is someone from Latin America, being more specific, from Brazil, included in the group.

We are a big country with some regular players and we all feel that there is something missing on order to attract more players.

So representatives from this area might help.

Now, I'm left wondering if there is someone from Latin America, being more specific, from Brazil, included in the group.

We are a big country with some regular players and we all feel that there is something missing on order to attract more players.

So representatives from this area might help.

I agree, I will make sure Silver is made aware of your comment