The Official QONQR Community Forums
earit

Thank you, Legion

About 10 days after switching, I'd really like to thank Legion for welcoming me into their team. It's been a radical change, and one that I never thought I would make. I actually never thought I'd leave Faceless at all. I came to the Legion looking to join a team that communicates and coordinates well and I haven't been disappointed. The support everyone has shown to me since joining has been incredible. I will be striving to work as hard for the Legion as I've ever worked for Faceless to make sure that I help breed success that Legion has come to know.

On the flip side, I hope that Faceless notices my absence. Leaving was a difficult choice, but it was switch or quit. It sounds like things are a bit different on that side of things now, but I encourage everyone to keep putting in effort and working hard to build yourselves back up. This game isn't fun when one faction dominates without the others standing any bit of a chance. So with that said, I don't foresee myself being Faceless again, but it doesn't mean I don't wish you the best.

I'm looking forward to many more months and maybe years with the new friends I've made from Legion! Qonqr on and see you all on the battlefield.

~pew pew pew

Congrats earit for finding you true place in the world and a face to go with it.

Look forward to seeing you battle with the legion at atlantis and may you show those who you have left what they have lost.

Have fun and keep it real!

There is nothing like finding the right group for you. As someone who has been all three Factions, I can say I experienced good and bad in all groups, but have found a home (for now) with the Faceless. I am very happy for you and wish you all the best. See you on the battlefield my friend. :)

Gadge

About 10 days after switching, I'd really like to thank Legion for welcoming me into their team. It's been a radical change, and one that I never thought I would make. I actually never thought I'd leave Faceless at all. I came to the Legion looking to join a team that communicates and coordinates well and I haven't been disappointed. The support everyone has shown to me since joining has been incredible. I will be striving to work as hard for the Legion as I've ever worked for Faceless to make sure that I help breed success that Legion has come to know.

On the flip side, I hope that Faceless notices my absence. Leaving was a difficult choice, but it was switch or quit. It sounds like things are a bit different on that side of things now, but I encourage everyone to keep putting in effort and working hard to build yourselves back up. This game isn't fun when one faction dominates without the others standing any bit of a chance. So with that said, I don't foresee myself being Faceless again, but it doesn't mean I don't wish you the best.

I'm looking forward to many more months and maybe years with the new friends I've made from Legion! Qonqr on and see you all on the battlefield.

~pew pew pew

Okay. I need to solve this. Please do not get offended but I know theres an Earit and a new Earit or whatever. I've always gotten you two mixed up so advance apology. Oh, I got it. Did you play Throne Wars?

~pew pew pew

I may be wrong about this, but didn't you flip because you were getting beat by legion? Kinda hypocritical to say "This game isn't fun when one faction dominates without the others standing any bit of a chance."

So which is it? Do you want to be an underdog or dominate? Because this post was kind of confusing.

I am uncontested at home. My local faceless were evenly matched when I was there. I didn't switch because I was losing. That is what was said because that's what people take from me saying faceless ignored requests for help, which is true. It was the same handful of people showing up everytime to support the entire east coast. Everyone wanted missiles, no one ever seemed to have any to spare. So no, I wasn't losing at home, I killed 12m bots and had close to 200 zone leads when I flipped.