The Official QONQR Community Forums
earit

Blue Update?

Hey devs, just curious about how things are looking with the launch of Blue and other coming improvements and features... Would you guys be able to update the blog or post here about how things are going and what we can expect in the coming months for those of us who aren't privy to the UN chat? Thanks :)

Well to say that the devs are busy is an understatement as they have been working on blue and those who are part of the United Nations QONQR are being asked to test the new portal.

The new portal first release to those who said they would test it found 35 bugs that have been fixed and a second release of the portal was pushed to the testers earlier today and has only a few bugs left to be fixed. If the improvements in the portal continue then the developers will be one step on the way to a release to the general public.

The users of the current portal will not be disappointed in the new portal in my opinion especially the dashboard screen that is a single screen that contains relevant information at a single glance along with greatly enhanced active zone appearance.

Please all be patient the wait will be worth it!

This is only the opinion of one of the testers and I believe it will be a great improvement in the way to play the game.

New portal has been released so everyone can now see how the new portal works enjoy there are some issues being investigated so if you could give it a little time (24 to 48 hours) before you start to report errors it will help the developers

No new address the portal can be accessed as you have previously access the portal

New features you can now see a lot of your information on the dashboard including active sync-locks, dayley deploys and new players near you

well the portal has had an improvement added to allow you to see your area of influence found from the dashboard it shows a map of the zones you have nanobots in.

The wire system has gone through improvements so if you are still experiencing problems please contact support

Thanks to the QHQ Dev team for the new portal and the enhancements that it will bring to mine and others gaming experience.

It has become noticed the new portal wire system (in game messages) has been loosing messages!

There is a reason for this and before you get all upset about the fact I have lost all my messages and get upset we need to inform you about the changes to the message system brought about with the new portal.

The main change is in the way that the new message storage is handled by the game and this has put a restriction on how many messages that now be displayed to the user in the app.

The new display message limit in the app is 100 Messages this is a combination of the command and personal messages.

To clarify this 100 messages are the newest 100 messages if you delete a command wire message you will still get 100 newest messages but the message numbers will be made up with past messages.

If you would like to see all you messages you can still view them 10 at a time in the portal.

Sorry for the delay on this update I personally am not a dev and only do this as a helping hand to my fellow QONQR Players.

Sorry for the delay on this update I personally am not a dev and only do this as a helping hand to my fellow QONQR Players.

Yet for some reason the devs aren't responding with updates. So you the real mvp!