The Official QONQR Community Forums

I swear every once in a while I look at the map and think I see a different color... Blue..

Hahhah .... I don't think it's your eyes! Blue is usually when a base is wiped out with a Plasma Beam and no bots of any fraction exists.

Cheers!

We call the faint radial gradient the "fog of war". It is blue on the iPhone and Red on the Windows Phone. The hue was chosen based on how it looks with Bing and Google maps color schemes. I suppose if you are looking at an uncontrolled zone (white pin) near the edges it may look blue on the iPhone.

I don't remember how we selected colors. Honestly it could have been GungHo's decision. The alpha version from Startup Weekend had Yellow, Green, and Gray, representing Whiskey, Tango, and Foxtrot. (WTF)

I guess red seemed like a good color for the aggressor. Green for the protector and honestly I don't remember why purple. Perhaps purple was mysterious.

Red I can see as a color of agression, blood, associated with war and anger and destruction. Fitting for Legion's desire to destroy QONQR.

Green I can see as a "good" color, nature with leaves and grass, almost hippie like "save the planet" but save QONQR instead.

Purple's the only mystery to me. I would have personally picked blue, simply to stick with RGB primary colors as well as associated with custom performance electronics that often use blue LEDs because they are bright and stand out. Since they're hackers they probably have custom rigs they built personally and used LEDs to light them up and such.

hello,

hum hum..purple is not a primary color, so w on't talk about it at all..

green is a primary color and represent everything toxic.

Red have the longest primary color wavelength (should the red scopes go further ? ;-) )

try bringing green flowers to your fiancee in a puruple suit and if you succeed check if it's not a haloween party ... :P

green represents... toxic? and I thought red, yellow, blue were primary... purple, green, orange were secondary blends?

I like to think of green as nature... green grass, trees, recycling symbols. very healthy. :)

He only said toxic because he is Legion.

I agree, whenever I think of green, I do think of foliage.

Red Yellow and Blue are the primary colours when dealing with things like paint. Light sources are different they use Red Green and Blue. Look up colour addition and colour subtraction if you want to read more.

MIght as well add my two cents to this :)

Red is the same color as blood, our life force. Without it we're screwed... So therefore Legion is as neccessary as blood is, without it we'd all die. Life would cease to exist without us!

Green is the same as the grass, which produces Oxygen. Without Oxygen we're doomed as well..

Purple is the color of Royalty, Royalty lead to the coloniniation of America, which lead to who we are today. Without it, we'd be surfs on some fiefdom in Europe sucking at everything...

All in all, we need all the colors to become who we are and to survive!

But reallllyyy... You don't need grass and trees and things, look at the astronauts!! Purple smurple, royalty doesn't exist anymore (for the most part)

But blood... our life force... You can't live without that... IE Join the Legion :)