The Official QONQR Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dings90

Vulcan

As I said before, I only cube when I find a target worth it. I have no remorse for cubing the H E L L out of that particular target. It was a blast...literally. Also Koz, you are very welcome for my contribution that lets you continue to play for free. Even if it was a partially at your bots expense. Thank you for your sacrifice towards the greater good of all Qonqr players. Everyone if you could please be sure to thank Koz and the other legion for their sacrifice.

15 hours yes... a decent chunk of those being sleep time. It was closer to 9-10 hours all things considered.

Also, I just want to point out how classy it is for legion (as.scat, bleu, kozlov) to hit a dead guy and take his zones in retaliation.

I mean, I guess when you can't handle live players, that's your only option, but still.. pretty lame.

So we take 2 highly coveted zones from active, top legion players in less than a day, destroying around 11m bots in total, and you respond by slowly taking a few 100-200k towers from a dead guy with no one around to really defend.

I know I should feel angry (I'm sure that's what you were going for), but quite frankly, I just feel sorry that this is the best you can do at this stage of the game.