The Official QONQR Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rhazi

Gold Status and Atlantis

So after coming back to the game after a year and playing around in Atlantis this week, I've noticed that my kill counter for gold status doesn't budge for activity in Atlantis zones. Is this an attempt to try and force activity on regular zones? If it is, it doesn't really seem to be working for my area at least, Faceless and Legion stay out of each others backyards.

Kills are a dime a dozen in Atlantis. At the very best, if you counted them, it would need to be like 2-1 conversion. I got like 4m last Atlantis and I've got several mil this round too. The idea of those zones is to have a massive battle, which also means a killing field. I think they should count towards something, but keep them separated from the regular gold star. Maybe add a silver border for the next month until next Atlantis or something. Idk, just spitballing.

I agree with the killing bots while defending thing. It would be nice to know how many seeker kills my seekers are getting while being attacked at my bases.

However, I don't think Atlantis kills should apply towards Gold Status. A kill in Atlantis is a lot easier than a local kill it wouldn't be fair to the Gold Status players playing locally.

The Atlantis kills still apply towards bot kill metals though, which I think is fair.

A bot kill is a bot kill in my book. Give me gold and silver. I tend to not play Atlantis until gold is achieved though.

Gold discourages cleanup though.. Instead it encourages missiling large numbers of seekers/shock because it goes by Rwaw kill counts rather than some adjusted values depending on lattice/boost

Gold discourages cleanup though.. Instead it encourages missiling large numbers of seekers/shock because it goes by Rwaw kill counts rather than some adjusted values depending on lattice/boost

If they are dumb enough to stack poorly, then....Also people sought those big kills before gold status was even a thing

@dings90 while its true that it was something people went for before... Take my local area

• a statewide alliance between green/purple (they quit being swarm/faceless when they started stomping on swarm/faceless who said no while looking the other way when their allies started attacking their former faxtionmates.).

• due to geographic isolation of the 400+ mile long peninsula, there was no outside parties who could be included in resistance.

• this continued until they forced remaining swarm/faceless to accept the truce or die alone & quit.

• legion got fed up and went merc, nearly every one of them in fact.

• fast forward a year from there and there are massive towers built by members of the alliance that quit playing long ago after becoming victims of their own success.

• smashing newbies before they establish gives almost trivial gold status.. Especially in area where someone has cleared out enough towers for them to even consider getting zone caps one day.