The Official QONQR Community Forums
R0bbi3d

Liking the progress.

Not having played this game for a few months now I am very impressed with how smoothly and quickly the game is now running. This is admittedly partly because I have a better phone now, but I get the impression you have made a lot of improvements to how the game operates. It makes it more convenient, it was running painfully slow on my old phone.

I don't have time to read through 4 months of forum posts to find out what you've done, but thanks.

Now I have an empire to that I need to regain, having lost it in my absence.

Thought I saw you dropping down the boards. Newer phones seem to run Qonqr much much smoother than older models. I enjoy Qonqr far more now than on my old phone.

The new portal is also a really welcome update.

The updates are nice, but all my scope messages were recently deleted. I'm not sure why they had to do that; I liked looking at the messages from way back when. I was even going to use them to write a bit for the fan fiction page... sad day

The updates are nice, but all my scope messages were recently deleted. I'm not sure why they had to do that; I liked looking at the messages from way back when. I was even going to use them to write a bit for the fan fiction page... sad day

There are now only 100 total messages shown, if you delete zone cap messages, they will show up as you clear enough away