The Official QONQR Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Abinax

Removing the Refresh Confirmation

When a small child i was at a camp. The camp gave out beads for achievements. A confused child started stealing the beads from others because the more you had the better you must be. Then he found a bag FULL of beads and just started loading them on. Look at me with all these beads! I am the coolest! Victory!

Unless that child grew up to be a lawyer, politician, salesman or actor they would eventually understand what true value is. Extra beads had no value and could only provide the illusion of success. How many people will that child lie to? How long will he lie to himself?

Putting beads on faster doesn't change the fact they have no value.

The game appears to have moved away from the 3 faction system and into a 2 faction system: Honorable and dishonorable. Be warned: if you choose honorable you will be on the smallest team, BUT every thing you achieve will be more than just an illusion. If you choose dishonorable you will get the scope software re-written so you can cube faster (as in above topic) and get all manor of special treatment.

Such is the way of qonqr.

So long as there are those who fight with honor I will pledge my missiles to that cause. And to those of you with no honor: we already have a world like that where you can thrive. Go back to that world so that maybe we can make qonqr a beautiful and better world.

People don't allow yourselves to be led by false prophets / profits! Let's prove to the world that humans CAN make something pure and good and of true value. A place where at the end of the day you can truly bask in the success of your campaigns and not simply look at a paypal receipt as proof of victory!

As swarm I am sworn to protect qonqr. Not just its bots, but its honor as well.

As a legion op: guard against your desire to save humanity from twisting humanity into something not worth saving.

As a faceless op: do not let your intelligence and wit feed corruption, but fuel true tactical victories!

As a qonqr player I implore you, do not let this world fall into decay. Bring honor to your factions! Fight the criminals of Qonqr! Don't let the few corrupt the many! Do not praise dishonor, but instead openly speak out against it especially if its your own faction! The worse these conditions get; the fewer players there will be. We can't let that happen!

Can honorable ever over come dishonorable or are these just musings of an old man dreaming old dreams? Tune in for the next exciting episode of: "Cubes of our Lives"

Yeah, that was quite an interesting post.... Interesting post, wrong thread. In response to this thread's topic I would say a happy medium would be to bring back refresh confirmation but simply make it one of the settings you can turn on and off. I've accidentally clicked refresh before and its kind of annoying.

When a small child i was at a camp. The camp gave out beads for achievements. A confused child started stealing the beads from others because the more you had the better you must be. Then he found a bag FULL of beads and just started loading them on. Look at me with all these beads! I am the coolest! Victory!

Unless that child grew up to be a lawyer, politician, salesman or actor they would eventually understand what true value is. Extra beads had no value and could only provide the illusion of success. How many people will that child lie to? How long will he lie to himself?

Putting beads on faster doesn't change the fact they have no value.

The game appears to have moved away from the 3 faction system and into a 2 faction system: Honorable and dishonorable. Be warned: if you choose honorable you will be on the smallest team, BUT every thing you achieve will be more than just an illusion. If you choose dishonorable you will get the scope software re-written so you can cube faster (as in above topic) and get all manor of special treatment.

Such is the way of qonqr.

So long as there are those who fight with honor I will pledge my missiles to that cause. And to those of you with no honor: we already have a world like that where you can thrive. Go back to that world so that maybe we can make qonqr a beautiful and better world.

People don't allow yourselves to be led by false prophets / profits! Let's prove to the world that humans CAN make something pure and good and of true value. A place where at the end of the day you can truly bask in the success of your campaigns and not simply look at a paypal receipt as proof of victory!

As swarm I am sworn to protect qonqr. Not just its bots, but its honor as well.

As a legion op: guard against your desire to save humanity from twisting humanity into something not worth saving.

As a faceless op: do not let your intelligence and wit feed corruption, but fuel true tactical victories!

As a qonqr player I implore you, do not let this world fall into decay. Bring honor to your factions! Fight the criminals of Qonqr! Don't let the few corrupt the many! Do not praise dishonor, but instead openly speak out against it especially if its your own faction! The worse these conditions get; the fewer players there will be. We can't let that happen!

Can honorable ever over come dishonorable or are these just musings of an old man dreaming old dreams? Tune in for the next exciting episode of: "Cubes of our Lives"

WTF IS MANK TALKING ABOUT???

STRANGE AS ****